Chp 4: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑

The next day at the gym

Third POV

'Everybody was practicing when Takeda sensei barge through the door
Startling all the players'

"BIG NEWSS-" He was cut off when he tripped and fall, Coach Ukai helped him up and ask.

"I know it's big news but, be careful sensei!" Ukai said slightly raising his voice.

"Ahh..gomen, gomen.." Takeda said while scratching the back of his head
and akwardly laughing.

"So what's this BIG NEWS the your talking about sensei?" Daichi asked holding a ball.

"Ahh..Yes, Well, there will be a training camp held in America, sponsored by a company there, and we we're invited!" Sensei said in excitement.

'The boys had wide eyes and almost all of them had their mouth agape accept for Saltyfries ofc'.

"WOOO HEARD THAT TANAKA?! WERE GOING TO AMERICAAAA!" Nishinoya shouted while doing a handstand on Tanaka's shoulders.

"YEAH BROO! AND WE GET TO EAT DIFFERENT FOODS TOO!!" Tanaka said throwing Nishinoya in the air.

"And we ge-!" Nishinoya was cut off by Daichi, hitting the back of their heads.

"ITAIII!!!! DACHI-SAN!" The two said, rubbing their heads in pain.

"Are there other teams going sensei?"
Daichi asked politely.

"A-ah, Yes, the other teams are Nekoma High, Fukurōdani Academy,
Inarizaki High, Shiratorizawa Academy, Aoba Johsai, and Datech,
The training camp will be held two days from now, so we leave Tommorow so we can prepare everyth-" Takeda was rudely interrupted by them.

"TOMMOROW?!" they all say in sync and surprised.

"Yes tommorow so once we get there we'll be prepared and same goes to the other teams, we'll meet up at the airport, and I need you guys to give these to your parents to sign, oh! And be here at school at 4 in the morning".

'Takeda passes out some permission slips to the players'.

"Hai! Sensei!" They all said and bowed.

"Ok! That's enough, go home, pack your things and get a good night's rest were leaving early, if you don't want to get left behind be here on time Tommorow!". Ukai said to his team.

"Hai!" All of them said and bowed,and then they started cleaning the gym and went their separate ways.

Hinata's POV

'I can't believe we're going to America!'
I thought Shocked and Frustrated at the same time, 'What if they find out?!'
that I'm keeping a big secret from them?!'.
'i'll just call my manager, he can help me'.

'I got home and unlock the door and head to may room to change and pack my stuff'.

"Toothbrush...check... Toothpaste...check... clothes..check...Notepad and pen...check (if your wondering about the notepad, he uses it to write lyrics to a new song that he might write).

"Should I bring my guitar?" I ask myself. 'If I bring it, it might cuase' the team to get suspicious' I mentally say to myself, "Hmmm...yeah, might be better if I don't, I'll just ask Rei to bring my other guitar there" I said realizing I have to call my manager to inform him.

'I get my phone and searched for Rei's contact, and found it, it's rings and soon after he picked up'.

(ON THE PHONE WITH REI)