Chp 33: 𝑨 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌

_________________***__________________

Hinata jolted up like lightning, covering over his right eye in horror, he was sweating heavily, eyes were bulging out of his eye sockets but what he didn't know was all the teams and his Bestfriends were there.

The first to move was Mao, he ran to to Hinata and tackle him down with a tight hug, but Hinata didn't seem to move, he was just still hovering over his right eye and mumbling...something?.

"It...was a dream..., It...'that' dream...., It was 'that' dream..." It continued on like that until, Kaji shook him to make him snap out of it.

Hinata was now in control of his own body again and he saw all the teams and his Bestfriends, he saw Mao that was now beside him and playing with his hair, Kaji then hugged Hinata tightly, Hinata just returned the hug.

Then all of them went in and Hug Hinata with full of Love.

***

All of them were now sitting on the floor and they gave Hinata some water to cool off, but some people were still bothered on what happened a while ago.

"A-ano, Hinata" Suga called out with a nervous voice, which reraly happens to him.

"Hm?"

"I know this is a bad time to ask this but i-its been bothering me the whole day...but, what happened?, You were shouting 'no I'm not worthless' 'no I'm not' and 'make it stop'?,...did something happen?" Suga asked genuinely worried and scared, the others were wanting answers too but they didn't expect it to be so soon.

Hinata was frozen, he didn't know what to do in that situation, he didn't know what to say to either just tell them the whole truth or lie.

"...yeah, did something happen sho? Y'know you can tell us everything right?, We're here for you- all of us" Kevin said trying his best not to cry at the moment.

'...I know, I know, and I want to tell you guys- all of you everything....but I can't, I can't put you guys in danger, and I promised myself I wouldn't let anybody die because of me, your all to precious to me...'

"K-kevin..."

"Sho-"

"I know, I want to tell you guys, but I can't put you guys in danger." All them heard from the ginger that was stunned as well.

'Wtf did I just say?! Shit! Shit! Shit!, I-i said, I said, I'm done shit!'

"E-eh?, Wh-what do you mean danger?" Yamaguchi asked scared and hid his face behind Tsukisima's shoulder.