Chp 2: "𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒂.."

***

Previously on; An Artist's Secret

'Not focused on his surroundings he didn't notice ears were listening to him as he sang his heart out.'

_________________***__________________

Noya's POV

Me and Tanaka were heading to the roof to go and eat with the team, we going to open the door when we heard a voice coming from the other side of the door, I stick my ear to the door trying to listen to the voice, and my eyes widen when I heard the voice was singing, It sounded so Angelic and it was mesmerizing to here but at the same time it broke me, to listen to the lyrics.

"Woahh!" I whisper yelling to tanaka.

"What is it?!" Tanaka yelled.

"Shhh!!!" I put my index finger to my lips signaling him to shut up.

"Just listen!" Whisper yelling at him and he did. Tanaka put his ear against the door and listen to the beautiful voice that was on the other side.

"Woah..." Tanaka said sadly

"Yeah... whoever that is must've had it rough and holding in a lot of bull that happened to him" Noya sad looking at the ground.

"Yeah...maybe we should leave him be. I don't want to intrude" Tanaka said moving away from the door.

"Yeah, let's go we'll tell the team that we're eating somewhere else"

And then we left to search for the others so we can eat somewhere else.

***

Hinata's POV

I finished singing and waited but they didn't come so I just ate my bento and go through. Haikyugram.

(I know pretty crappy name I thought of well this is what we're dealing with so deal with it) :)

I have two accounts one for normal stuff like volleyball and stuff and one for my social media account that I use as, Ace if your wondering why who Ace is, it's my stage name, so no one can recognize me when I'm performing. I decided to post something on my page, (and this is the pic).

Aceofficial: Here's a Heart for you to keep~❤️, Hey guys sorry I hadn't been posting lately, I've been busy and working on projects, but besides that, Have an Acestatic day!😁

Have an Acestatic day!😁

And then I post it and loged out of that account and back to my normal one,
after that I finished my bento and grabbed my bag and headed to my next classes.

**Skip to the others having lunch, brought to you by the two idiots screaming**

Sugamama's POV