Chp 41: 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔

_________________***__________________

"Wait!" He turned around to see Yachi on the verge of tears and her hands into fists.

"Hitoka-chan..." -Kiyoko

"Hinata stop! Wait please!...I thoug-...I thought you LOVE THEM!?"

"...."

"YAC-...W-what?"

"You Love them right? Then if you Love them then why are you doing this?!"

"I don't Lik-"

"Yes you do! You told me not to tell them cause maybe they don't feel the same way bout you!, U said to not tell anyone cause you wouldn't want them in danger!"

"Danger?"

"What danger are you talking about?"

"Hitoka-chan please calm down.."

"No!, Hinata! If you really Love them then please stop! Ur hurting everyone right now! And Yourself!, We don't want seeing you like this!"

"Tch!"

"Yachi what do u mean "don't want us in danger?" And what secret?!"

"Please stop!..I-if y-y-you don't th-then.. I'll-i-ill..Tell them!"

"Goddamn it! Spill it out already!"

"WHAT SECRET?! WHY ARE YOU KEEPING THINGS FROM US?!"

'This is bad..'

Suddenly-.

Slam!

The doors open to reveal Rei, with a stern face, there was a shadow covering his eyes, then he walked up to Hinata and punched him in the face making him drop to the floor along with him.

Rei roughly grabbed Hinata's collar and and hit him again until Hinata had blood running down his mouth.

"TEME!!!, YOU QUIT THE AGENCY AND YOU DARE SAY STUFF LIKE THAT TO THEM?!, YOU LOVE THEM, DON'T YOU?! THEN TRY AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE MORON!"

"WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO RECEIVE THIS TREATMENT, HUH?!, ALL THIS TIME THEY'VE BEEN CHASING AFTER YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE THEM?!, ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS THAT YOU HAVE TO CRUSH THEIR FEELINGS LIKE THAT?!"

"YOU QUIT BECAUSE OF HIM, HUH?!, YOU MADE A DEAL TO DO EVERYTHING HE ASK IN EXCHANGE FOR OUR SAFETY?!, DONT FUCKING JOKE WITH ME! YOU THINK WE'RE THAT WEAK?, THEN HOW ABOUT UR FANS IDIOT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF THEY FOUND OUT YOUR QUITTING MUSIC?!, THEY ADMIRE YOU IN MAGAZINES, THEY ADMIRE YOU IN MOVIES AND THIS IS WHAT DO-?!"

Rei stopped when Hinata, punched him in the guts and rolled over, he kicked Rei in the guts again and again until he coughed up blood, The others we're terrified at the scene.