Chp 20: 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕

All the teams were concerned for there sunshine not being there, cuase' Hinata never misses dinner and it's not like him too, so they decided to just eat and talk to him tomorrow.

**Time skip Next Day**

It was now 5 am and everyone was still asleep except for a ginger that had eye bags and slightly red eyes that was puffy, hes a morning person so he got up early, he got up and took a cold shower and change.

He didn't ate breakfast, he just went out the cottage and decided to walk around the beach, so he head to the beach side to watch the sunrise.

He went in and stand in the water, hands in his hoddie, his hair flowing in the wind, looking from afar with half lidded eyes.

**Hinata's POV**

I woke up and go shower and change, I go to the beach, cause' I got nothing better to do.

It was still early in the morning so I just decided to watch the sunrise, I love sunrise and sunsets, they're pretty and just by looking at it, it makes me somewhat relaxed.

The sun was starting to come out when my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number but I answered it.

"Hello is this Sir Hinata?"

"Ummm...Yes, it is but may I ask how are you?"

"Oh! Yes, I'm your Father's Secretary, Mae Smith, but call me Miss Mae"

"Oh! Umm..Ok, then why did you call Miss Mae?"

"Ah!, Yes, I called because your Father said that there's a surprise for you here when you get back"

"Oh!, Umm..ok- can you tell him we'll be coming back today"

"Sure thing Sir Hinata-"

"Miss Mae, Hinata's fine.."

"...ok..Hinata, I'll inform him when he finishes his work, be careful on your way back Hinata"

"I will, and thanks Miss Mae"

"Your welcome...Hinata"

And with that Miss Mae ended the call, oops!, Have you save her contact when emergencies.

'Hmmm...what surprise..?'

The sun was now halfway up when I heard footsteps from behind, I turn and I see everyone.

"Shoyooo!!!" Noya-san shouted and hugged me tightly, I couldn't even breath.

Daichi then smacked his head.

"ITAIII!!!! What was that for?!" Noya-san said rubbing the back of his head.

"Can't you see he can't breath!?" Daichi shouted.

"Hmph!"

"...what are all of you doing here..?" I asked lowly.

"We we're looking for you" Yamaguchi said shyly.

All the simps nod including the four boys, and smiled at Hinata.

"What are you doing up so early in the morning?" Suga asked in a motherly tone.

"...just here to watch the sunrise" I said plainly.

"Since we're all here let's watch it together!" Lev said sitting on the sand, others did the same, others just stand.

A couple minutes later the sun was now completely rise and everyone smiled and inhaled the fresh morning air.

Hinata looked at the sun before a small smile was shown on his face, he turned around and said-'