Chp 18: 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)

(A/N: In this story everyone doesn't know Hinata's sexuality, so they're just giving false hope, that Hinata will choose them)

"Ummm...excuse me" a voice was heard from behind them.

They turn around to see a girl, with brown hair wearing black shorts and tank top, she was about around their age.

"Oh!, Ummm, sorry, yes?" Ukai asked the girl.

"Umm, sorry I happen to hear your conversation, but does this 'Hinata and Yachi' people have Orange and Blonde hair?" The girl asked and all of their ears perk up.

"YES!" - Everyone

"O-Oh!, Ummm..I happen to see them" the girl said 'shyly'.

"Really?!, Where?!" Daichi asked the girl eagerly, the coaches just stand there dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?, Aren't Hinata and Yachi here?........Please don't tell me THEY'RE MISSING!!!" Ukai began to rage and panic at the same time.

"W-we'll explain l-later coach, anyways where did you say you saw them?" Daichi continued.

"They were that way, I think they were strolling around" the girl pointed at the direction.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" - Everyone said and bowed.

The girl blushed a bit before nodding, then everyone runs to the direction the girl pointed at, while running a thought suddenly came to Kaji, Kevin, Ren and Mao.

'she looked oddly....familiar.' the four thought, but shaked it off.

They kept running, until they saw a ginger and a blonde walking, laughing happily, their backs facing them.

"HINATA!!/CHIBI-CHAN!!/SHOYO!!, YACHI!!" Everyone shouted and the two people turn around to see them, eating popsicles.

**Back to when Hinata and Yachi were talking**

Hinata whispered the plan, and Yachi nodded in agreement.

"We'll do that when we get back home" Hinata said and smiled.

"Ok!" Yachi said, but I thought keeps on bothering her.

"U-ummm...Hinata..?" Yachi started.

"Hm?" Hinata looked at her, tilting his head a little.

'Just ask him...' Yachi said to herself.

"Ummm...I've been wondering...do you like someone?" Yachi asked them she saw Hinata with a surprised face.

"!-Y-Y-You d-dont have to tell me i-if, you don't fee-" Yachi panicked, then she heard a laugh.

"Hahahah!, It's ok Yachi-san...I just wasn't expecting you to asked that kind of question" Hinata said smiling brightly.

"O-Oh!, Hehe...but.. seriously tho, do you like someone?" Yachi said turning serious.

Hinata looked at her for a second, then turned to the ocean, the sun was setting, and it made the water look like good, then saying-.

"....Yeah..." Hinata said his smile turing into a frown, but Yachi didn't notice.

"O-Oh...have you told them then?" Yachi asked clearly curious.

"No...and I can't" Hinata said whispering the last word.

"what?"

"Oh! It's nothing, just talking to my self" Hinata said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

'i thought I heard him say something..' Yachi thought to herself but brushed it off.

"So, wanna get something to eat?" Hinata said trying to shake off the weird churning in his stomach.

'why do I feel like something bad is about to happen...or I'm just hungry?' Hinata thought feeling uncomfortable.

"O-ok!" Yachi said and Hinata got up and Helped Yachi to her feet then the two went to a store, and got popsicles.

**Present time**

The two turn around to see all teams running towards them panting and sweating.

"Ehh?, What are you guys doing here?, And why are you all running?" Hinata tilting his head 'innocently'.

'God I wanna see that face every morning when I wake up!, Hinata/Chibi-chan/Shoyo, why do you gotta be so cute?!' -Everyone.

"E-e-e-eh we-re loo-kingg for you two!!" Daichi said Panting exhausted.

"Y-yeah, w-we were w-worried" Suga said calming down.

"Boke!, Don't go running off like that!!"

"Hoo?, Is the king worried for the shrimp?"

"Don't call me that french fry!!"

"Can the two of you stop arguing at a time like this?!" Suga said trying to discipline his children.

"...."

"Tch.."

"Anyways..., Hinata, Yachi where did you two go?!, We were worried!!" Suga said, mama mode on.

"O-Oh!, Ummm..-" Yachi stuttered out, but Hinata cut her off.

"We we're just talking, then we bought these" Hinata said and showed them his popsicle.

"Y-yeah!, We were just talking, and walking around hehehe" Yachi said trying to not seem suspicious.

"Thank God!, But don't do that ever again!" Daichi said telling the two.

"Hai!" - Hinata and Yachi.

They were now walking back to their spot when Noya said-'.

"Hm?-...Shoyo your popsicle is melting" Noya said pointing at Hinata's popsicle in hand.

Hinata looked at his popsicle that was melting, and suddenly an idea popped in mind, and he mentally smirked.

"O-Oh!-" Hinata said sounding like a yelp, and everyone looked at him, eyes looked at him widely when they saw him, lick the whole popsicle then licking the top of it, Hinata then looked at them seductively making the boys blush and hearts started racing unholy thoughts started clouding their mind, suddenly Hinata took the popsicle and sucked it making a 'pop' noise, then he finished the popsicle then wiped his mouth and threw stick away.

Then he looked at the still flustered teams and smirked mentally satisfied.

"...What?" Hinata asked tilting his head cutely.

"Nothing!, Let's just go!" Kuroo said gaining composure, and with that he took the lead while the rest followed.

Hinata looked at them and smile, but then turn into a sad frown.

'I wanna tell them...I wanna love them!,...but I can't...' Hinata thought to himself, but his best friends noticed his frown.

'Did something happen?' the four of them thought, but decided to asked when they get back home.

**Time skip**

It was now dinner time, and everyone was seated around the 'campfire', very hungry, the coaches and managers were still cooking the food, but the boys grew more hungry and bored.

Everyone except a certain ginger was there.

"Ummm... where's sho?" Mao asked the others confused.

"Where is he?!" Kevin then started to panic again.

"He was right here a second ago" Ren said, making the players ears perk up.

"HUHUUU?!?-" All of them said then heard Kaji.

"There he is." Kaji and pointed to a direction, and saw Hinata his feet was in the water, staring up the sky.

'Why....?'

To be continued....

_________________***__________________