Chp 16: 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

After 1 hour of driving they finally arrived at the beach, they all got out and started setting things up.

They set up umbrellas and beach towels on the sand, and surprisingly they brought a net and a volleyball, so they could play later.

They were now finished setting up, so some of them were playing volleyball, swimming or just under the umbrellas on their phone, they just chilling, doing their own things, when Bokuto yelled.

"WOAHHHH!!!, I WANNA DO THATT!!" Bokuto said with sparkles in his eyes while pointing to a guy surfing.

They all heard and all eyes were on the guy surfing, they can't clearly see his face cause the guy was a little far.

All of them watch as the wave came down and the guy Collided against the water, after a minute or so they saw the guy came up from the water and sit on his board.

They saw him came to shore, and he had purplish hair, they were familiar with that hair, when it hits them, he is one of Hinata's Friends, Ma-.

"Mao!, That was awesome!" Kevin said and cheered.

"Hahaha!, If you ever feel like doing that, then just come to me and I'll teach ya!" Mao said giving Kevin a thumbs up.

"Hmmm, it was great, but not as great at he does it" Kaji said with his arms crossed.

"...I agree" Ren said pushing up his glasses.

"I know, I know, I can't beat him at surfing,....but still, it was awesome!" Mao jumped cheering himself.

Our players just looked at them with either amazement or questioningly, then suddenly they heard a voice.

"Oh!, We have some big waves today!" The voice said, they looked at the person, then immediately blush and tried to hide it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Without the shoes)

Hinata stood there with a surfboard-.

They all looked at Hinata and blushed furiously except for the four boys that just went towards his way

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They all looked at Hinata and blushed furiously except for the four boys that just went towards his way.

(Let's just say that the four manage to understand Japanese, shall we?)