Chp 46: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅

Boom..

"HINATAAAA!!"
________________***__________________

All of them arrived at the hotel, as they were going to rush inside, there they saw Hinata, on the bottom of the stairs, he was looking at something until his eyes went wide, he started to sprint out when he heard their shouts.

"HINATAAA!!-"

Then

BOOM

The last thing they saw was Hinata mouthing something and smiling, as Rubble fell and Hinata disappeared from their sight.

"HINATAAAA!!!" they yelled and yelled in tears as they watch the building blow up in pieces.

They tried to run in the scene but the Kaji, Mao, Ren, Kevin and Rei held them back, they were all crying, while holding them back, they knew how much they loved Hinata but if Hinata was there, he wouldn't want them running in a falling building like that.

"Guys! Please! Don't!...Sh-Sho wouldn't want you guys there!" -Rei

"R-Rei-san! PLEASE! LET US GO! HINATA-! HINATA NEEDS US! WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM! PLEASE!"

"*Sobbing*" -Kevin

"Guys..." -Ren

"PLEASE LET US GO! HINATA'S THERE! HE CANT BE GONE!"

"...*Crying*" -Mao

".. he's...gon-" -Ren

"NO! NO HIS NOT! HINATA! HOLD ON! WERE COMING! REI-SAN! KA-KAJI-SAN! MINNA! PLEASE!"

All of them still had hope that Hinata was still there...breathing..alive, all of them desparately tried to get out of there hold...but it was no use.

"HINATA! PL-PLEASE! IF YOU CAN HEAR US SAY SOMETHING! PLEASE! HINATA!"

But they didn't heard anything...

"No...no, NOOO! HINATA PLEASE!-"

"STOP IT ALREADY!...HIs...his gone..stop.." -Rei

"No! Hina-"

Suddenly they heard sirens, they turn around to see police cars and ambulances and fire trucks.

Paramedics immediately run out to the scene and to the boys, Police assisted at the scene while some stay and tried to get information, firefighters did there jobs at clearing the flames.

The teams got checked if they had any injuries but they still wouldn't stop about Hinata.

"Oiii!"

They look at the where the voice was coming from and saw that it was Ukai and the other coaches, Takeda Sensei and the Managers.

"Coach! Minna!" They all run to them still in tears.

"Are you guys ok coache? Where were you?"

"We were having our usual meeting then.."

"Then what?"

"We suddenly heard Gunshots from inside"

"...Gunshots? But how? The only ones who can enter are the ones who has key cards.."

"Yeah, then we ran out then the building started to shake and fall apart"