Chp 38: 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

**Flashback, where we left off in the Previous Chapter, a Flashback of Hinata's and Himari's Past**

"Hi! I'm Himari Mika, Nice to meet you all!" As the teacher spoke again, Himari's eyes drafted to an Orange haired boy staring at her blankly.

Their eyes met for a split second before completely breaking eye contact, bit what they didn't know was a faint pink blush on their cheeks.

The three other boys saw what happened and mischievously grin.

A/N: They have the same classes but their seat are far away from each other.

"Ok then, Himari go sit next to Hinata-kun--, Hinata please raise your hand please" Hinata heard and shakingly and tried to hide his blush, Himari saw a hand rose up and was surprised, that's the boy he made eye contact with.

Himari nodded and sat next to Hinata, the two had an akward atmosphere around them so it was hard to even breath, Unfortunately Himari couldn't take it anymore and broke the silence.

A/N: This is when they start to Whisper Yell at each other....I'd that even a thing?...idk let's go on to the story.

"H-hi...!, I'm uuuh... H-himari Mika and umm..."

"....pfft"

"Hey, what are you laughing at?, It's not funny...!"

Hinata made eye contact with her again and there she saw, beautiful hazel nut brown eyes locked with beautiful purple eyes.

"...Hinata, Hinata Shoyo, Nice to meet you too Himari-chan" Hinata said and smiled gently, that's when Himari's chest started to pump really fast and a blush appearing on her face.

She quickly turned away and hid her face not wanting Hinata to see a blushing mess.

"...Baka.." She muttered but little did she know Hinata Understood that.

"Heyy, I'm not an idiot..." Hinata crossed his arms and pout, he thought he looked angry but it looked so cute.

"..wait, You understand what I said?"

"..Ofc, I'm half Japanese after all"

"Really? Me too!" Hinata then lean in front of Himari and sqauint his eyes.

"...h-hey, what are you doing...?" Himari said that's when she thought-.

".. You Pervert...!" She said and covered her boobs and pushed Hinata back by the face.

"What was that for...?!" Hinata said rubbing his nose, he look up and saw Himari covering her chest...?

'...What is she-...' that's when it hits him.

"Oi, I was not doing- I mean..- I'm not-....I was just trying to see if your telling the truth about you being half
.....baka" He muttered the last one but Himari's ear heard it loud and clear.

"Hey, who you calling a stupid?"

"..First of all: Ok your telling the truth and Second of all: well it's oy fair, you called me an Idiot even tho we just met today, so it's only fair to return the favor, right? 😏😜" Hinata smirked smugly as he said that.

"Hu-...Ok fair point" She said and turned to face the front while Hinata just stared at her side.

"Ne,...join me for lunch later?"

Himari snape's her head back to Hinata as Hinata just blush like a tomato.

"I-i I mean...You haven't made other friends yet and I'm the only one you've currently talk to and-"