Chp 10: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒈 + 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒆?

**Next morning**

Everyone woke up and took a shower and go to the Kitchen to get some breakfast, everyone was now seated and eating their food, well except for a little Orange floof of sunshine, and was still probably sleeping, then-'.

"O-hayo.." A voice said towards the stairs, they looked where the voice came from and was only met with Hinata yawning heading towards them, and wearing-.

" A voice said towards the stairs, they looked where the voice came from and was only met with Hinata yawning heading towards them, and wearing-

"Ohayo!, Hinata/Chibi-chan/Shōyō!" Everyone said to the ginger that sat down in front of them

Everyone was eating when Tanaka got an idea, so he whispered it to his partner in Crime and nod, then the two of them looked at the rest and said-.

"Ne!, Let's play 'Truth or Dare' Noya said emphasizing the word 'Truth or Dare' everyone was confused, at first when they saw Tanaka and Noya wink at them and looking at Hinata that was eating his Food still sleepy.

Everyone realized what they were doing and nod and smirk.

"Ok!" Oikawa said.

"I'm in" Kuroo said.

"Hey! hey! hey!, Me too!" A certain owl hoot'ed.

The rest just nodded and looked at the ginger that was listening to music, when he felt eyes staring at him so he look up from his phone and was met with many eyes looking at him.

"Something wrong, guys?" Hinata asked and tilted his head slightly to the side and took out one of his airpords.

"We wanted to ask you if you wanted to play 'Truth or Dare'" Oikawa said.

'He emphasized the word 'Truth or Dare'...what are they up to now' Hinata thought.

"Sure!" Hinata said joining them in the living room and sitting on the floor with everyone else.

'Yesss!' everyone thought and smirked mentally, and begun the game.

"So whose first?" Suga asked.