Chp 17: 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

"What's wrong Yachi-san?" Hinata asked the little blonde.

"E-e-e-eh?, w-w-what do y-you mean?" Yachi managed to strutter out panicking.

"....don't act like your not jealous Yachi-san..." Hinata said looking away and looking at the ocean.

"J-jealous!, I am not j-jealous!" Yachi said feeling a little hurt on the word she said.

"...if your not jealous...then why did you look...sad?" Hinata said still looking at the ocean, his eyes reflecting the wave.

"S-sad?, What do you mean sad?, I'm not sa-" Yachi said reassuringly, but was cut off.

"Stop pretending to be ok... Yachi-san, and just tell me already." Hinata said looking a her with kind and glassy eyes.

Yachi was surprised that Hinata can tell that she's pretending, noone ever addressed her for pretending before, cuase' noone ever noticed that she was pretending, because everyday she looks happy and ok but deep inside she wants to get rid of that mask that she wears everyday, but didn't know how, but now that someone noticed it...

"..so you gonna tell what's wrong?" Hinata said expecting an answer from the blonde.

"I-its...j-just..-"

"'it just', what?"

'...should..I tell him..-but what if he tells it to someone-, no!, Hinata won't do that...JUST TELL HIM!' Yachi mentally shouted at herself.

"I-if!,...if I tell you-, promise me you won't tell anybody.." Yachi said blushing while fiddling her fingers.

"...I promise." Hinata said and showed her a small smile, but it was still bright as ever.

"*Sigh*...I-i...I think I like Kiyoko-san!" Yachi said and covered her face with her hands.

"... So that explains it *chuckles*" Hinata said and snickered quietly.

"E-eh!?, What do you mean 'that explains it'?" Yachi asked clearly clueless.

"Hahaha!, C'mon, Yachi-san, don't think I noticed the way you look at her?, And the way you blush when she smiles and laugh, Oh!, And don't forget how much you stutter when talking to her!" Hinata said wiping away an imaginary tear, making it a little exaggerating.

"H-h-how do you know!?" Yachi said blushing in embarrassment.

"Ah!, C'mon, Yachi-san your both my managers after all, and we're in the same club, of course I know" Hinata said proudly.

"...but why were you jealous?" Hinata curiously asked.

"C-c-cause'...she's..so pretty, all of them clearly likes/loves her- I mean who wouldn't?!, She's soo pretty...and...why would she like someone like me?...." Yachi said tears ready to fall.

Hinata probably noticed cause he pulled Yachi into a warm hug, Yachi was surprised and tears automatically fell, she sobbed while hugging him, and Hinata just rubbed her back, calming her down, they were hugging like for 5 minutes, then pulled away, then Hinata looked at her and she looked back and both smiled.

".th-thank y-you..." Yachi hummed while wiping her tears.

"No prob, Yachi-san!" Hinata said smiling at her.

"...Haaa!, So...did you tell her yet?" Hinata asked the still flustered blonde.

"T-tell her what?" She cluelessly asked the ginger.

"Huh?, I mean..did you tell her you like her yet?" Hinata clearly explained the question.

"O-ohh...ummm-"