Chp 45: 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

_________________***__________________Previously

Previously...

"I'm so sorry..."
________________***__________________

"...sorry..?, What do you mean "sorry"?"

"Your-"

Suddenly-.

"LET ME GO!! MO-LET ME GOO!!*HIC* ONI-..ONI-CHAN!! *HIC* HELPP!!"

They heard screaming in the room.

"Na...NATSU!" Hinata immediately sprinted to the room and there he saw his little sister hooked on some machines and was crying, nurses were holding her back for some reason.

"Sho-...WAIT!"

**Inside the room**

"I'm sorry Sweetie please I need you to calm do-"

"Little one please calm down, it's dangerous-"

The two nurses said as they hold her back and brought her back to her bed, but she still didn't calm down instead she cried more.

"Let-..let me g-o..-"

"NATSU! ARE YOU-" Hinata then saw her sister and immediately hugged her, and she hugged him back as she cried on his shoulder.

"Ni-..Ni-chan!!! *Cries harder*"

"Shh...shh it's ok, it's ok I'm her-'"

"Ni-chan.."

"I'm here, it's ok-"

"...Mommy...Mommy's not waking up..!"

Hinata immediately jolted up and looked around, he paused and his eyes slowly widen when he saw his mom connected to all these different machines, stitches all over her body, laying there peacefully Sleeping.

"M-..mo..m?"

Then the doors barge open to see the teams and the doctor, they all gasped as some had teary eyes and others turned around not wanting to look at the scene.

There they saw Hinata, standing beside his Mother's bed, his head low, hand on the rails, Natsu in his one hand and hugging his brother tightly as she cried loudly.

"Sho.."

"Hinata.."

"Shoyo..."

'Aunt..Kimi..ko..?'

"Hina-"

"Rei.."

"...y-yeah..?"

"Take Natsu to another room"

"B-b-ut Ni-cha-"

"It's ok... Mom's ok, she's gonna wake up soon... She's just Tired..."