Chp 36: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒍 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)

_________________***__________________

It was now the next day, still no Hinata to be seen, as soon as they woke up they went and search for the coaches, all of them told them everything, every detail.

They were all either in the Kitchen or In the living room, thinking where the Sunshine could be, The coaches came in the room to inform then that they will call the police and let Hinata's Father know but.

CREAKKK....

The front door open to see their beloved Hinata but...his clothes were wrinkled and a little torn but that's not all, they also couldn't help but notice his arms, his legs-... Everywhere! Was bandaged up.

Hinata closed the door not bothering to look up, he just kept his eyes on the floor a shadow casting on his face, the teams didn't believe it, but it was Hinata...Their Hinata.

"H-Hina-...HINATAAA! IS-IS THAT YOU?!" -All

They all look at the front to see, it was Hinata, they all quickly ran to him and tackle him with a tight hug, they all fell to the floor with anyone crushing hug.

Hinata felt them, squeezing him so tightly, he clenched his teeth not wanting to show they were hurting him even tho his body was still sore and Not fully healed yet.

"Hinata where have you been!?"

"We were so worried!, You suddenly disappeared!!"

"We search everywhere but couldn't find you!, Where have you been!?"

"Did something happen!?, Did someone-"

Suddenly Ren grabbed Hinata by the collar and asked lowly.

"...Who did this to you?" Just him saying that made all the people in the room freeze and a shiver went up their spine, noone dared to interfere, not even the coaches.

The whole living room quickly filled up with tension, it was suffocating, Hinata just stayed quiet, not even want to look up at the moment, He knew Ren was Extremely Mad, He knew how Ren gets when his Pissed off, that's why he never wanted to get on Ren's Bad side.

"R-r-r-re-n...c-c-calm d-down...-please-" Mao desparetly calming him down but it was no use, The Four of them knew not to Piss each other off, that was one rule they set ever since they were in highschool, knowing if one of them ever gets pissed nothing I mean Nothing can calm it down.

The four of them knew Ren was like this ever since they were little, he's like the Big Brother of the group, even tho he's always so quiet and doesn't talk much, his always the one who's most worried and always lose his cool when something happens to them.

"...."

"I said, Who the Fucking Hell did this to you..."

Hinata got out of the hug and stood up slowly, his head still hanging low but you can see the shadow covering his eyes.