Chp 24: 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅!?

Practice was now over and Hinata immediately run out and head to Change and went straight to Kageyama's room, Everyone just sighed and shaked their heads and did the same.

When Hinata finished he ran out of his room, Leo following behind him, he opened the door only to find Kageyama tucked in and was asleep with a damped cloth on his forehead and was, he just sighed and took Leo inside and close the door, he sat on the floor and hold Kageyama's hand while Leo was curled up beside him.

'Why am I here again..?'

'I keep clinging to it....why..?, Why won't you just listen to him stupid heart...!'

'...but-..why do I need to follow his words..?, I just want to be-..me!'

'...but if I don't follow his words... he'll hurt them'

'but still...I just stay and hope for the best, but what if nothing happens and they won't accept me?'

Thinking all that made him tired and he slept holding Kageyama's hand and burruing his face in his arm.

Minutes later the door open to reveal all the boys.

"Oh my kami!...he's like a sleeping Angel" -Suga

"Never in my life have I wished so hard to be sick rn" -Kuroo

"...Bro me too" -Bokuto

"Bro.." -Kuroo

"Bro.." -Bokuto

"*Sigh*" -Akaashi

'Maybe if I don't play Tommorow Shoyo might notice and treat me like this too...' -Kenma

"Damn you Tobio" -Oikawa

"I wish he holds my hand like that!" Tanaka

"Kageyama you bastard, although your sick-...but damn you..!" -Noya

'Something is definitely wrong with these Children' -Daichi

'Asahi praying for no reason at all' -Asahi

"I wish I was Tobio~" -Atsumu

"Baka, then your gonna be called Blueberry no.2" -Osamu

"Oh how to be Kageyama rn" -Hoshi

"Hinata is touching a germ"-Sakusa

"😣👀😶" -Aone

"Little Spiderman is a must-have" -Terushima

"Chibi must've been tired from all the yelling" -Yaku

"Your Chibi too Yaku-san...!" -Lev

"Uruse!, or I'll turn your limbs to noodles!" -Yaku

'Literally Dead on the floor' -Lev

"C'mon let's go, we don't want to wake them up, they have to rest they might be tired from what happened" -Daichi

Then all nodded and headed out and closed the door on they're way out leaving Kageyama, Hinata and Leo that was asleep.

**30 minutes later**

Kageyama's eyes began to flutter open, when he felt warmth around his hand.

Kageyama's POV

I open my eyes only to feel a slight warmth around my hand, I looked at it and saw Hinata holding my hand?!?

I was about to shout when I saw Leo on his lap all curled up and sleeping, and just smiled a little.

'BAKA!, CANT YOU SEE YOUR SICK?!?, AND STILL!, YOU IGNORE IT AND COME TO FREAKING PRACTICE!, BUT YOU'RE SO GODDAMN STUBBORN TO EVEN REALIZE IT!, ALL YOU DO IS PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, THEN HOW ABOUT YOUR BODY!?!?, YOU MAY BE STRONG BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY!, YOU VOLLEYBALL MANIAC!' His words from earlier echoed in my head making my face feel hot.