Chp 5: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕!?

'All of them slept through the whole plane ride, and they still currently asleep, it was now 4 in the morning and ofc' everyone's still asleep, but not to long after 10 minutes, a certain Orange floof had awaken from his peaceful slumber, cuase' of his phone vibrating, (Before he went to sleep he would originally put his alarm on max volume to wake him up easier, but he didn't want to wake the others up, not to mention it's still 4 in the morning).

'He grabbed his phone and turned off his alarm and stretched before looking out the window and looking at everyone else, still sleeping in their seats, (In this story, Hinata is not innocent his just hiding it, so he can tease the others), then he suddenly got the idea to wake them up, with the help of his cuteness and little of his hotness that is'.

Hinata's POV

'I woke up to my phone vibrating, so I turned it off, looking out the window, not long after, I got the sudden idea to wake everybody up but in a different'
way'. I thought while an evil grin appeared on my face.

'I decided to wake up the twins first, so I go over to their seats and stared at them for a little bit and then, I leaned forward and just licked Atsumu's neck, and Osamu's left ear, and when I pulled away they both let out a quite moan, when I saw their eyes flutter open, that's when I put my hands dangerously close to their ?@*#!$, and when they saw me and felt my hands on their lower stomach they tried to hide their blush but failed and then I innocently looked at them and said-'.

"Tsumu...Samu, you guys awake now?" I said looking in their eyes and gently caressing their cheeks.

'they both blushed again and almost had a nosebleed but they hold it in and just gulped and sweating bullets'

"..y-y-ye-ah..hahaha" Atsumu said laughing akwardly and tried hiding his blush, same goes to his brother, "ye-s we-re aw-ake now Hinata.." said Osamu that was looking away from him and both of them just hold their noses hoping they won't get a bloodynose'.

"Oh! well that's good then, I have to wake up the others now...but..." Hinata said and puased.

"...b-ut..?" Both of them said in sync and looked at Hinata worriedly and scared.

'then suddenly Hinata leaned in, looking like he was gonna kiss Osamu on the lips but he ended up planting a small kiss on Osamu's neck, and then he turned to Atsumu and licked his neck, and then he pulled away and looked at both of them to have their noses bleeding and blushing hard and then Hinata spoke-'.

"But before that, I have to give you guys what you deserve right?" Hinata said seductively and with half closed eyes looking at them.

'fuck! Don't tempt m- fuckk, I think I'll get hard looking at you like that Hinata!'. Both of them thought and looked at the Orangenette only to see him waking up the others.

'Twins just sigh and they both thought,
'we'll get you next time Hinata!', they both thought still blushing, by the time they thought that, everyone else was starting to wake up from the little tangerine waking them up'.

**Skip to their out of the plane**

'Everyone was getting off the plane, Hinata was the last one to get out, so he put his mask, cap, glasses on, and he has his hood up cause' he knows what's waiting for him outside, he took a deep breath and he went out'.

'Hinata got off the plane and wasn't surprised that he heard a lot of screaming girls, cause he's used to it now, but that doesn't change the fact that his worried about he's team and the others, finding out his secret, he saw many girls/boys holding up signs that said 'Welcome back Ace!❤️' 'We missed you Ace!' 'We love you Ace!', when he saw a group of girls running his way, he glance at them secretly and secretly sped up his pace walking to his team and the others, but the group of girls caught up to him and said-'.