Chp 9: 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒔

**Skip to Friday**

Everyone was sweating a lot due training, It was water break when everyone was resting, replenishing their energy when they heard.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Everyone was confused on where was the ringing coming from but soon stopped when-.

"Sorryyy, it's mine!" Hinata said picking it up and it was Rei.

"Ummm...coach can I take this?" Hinata asked Ukai, that was confused too.

"Uh..sure" Ukai said and Hinata just smiled at him and went outside, and go to a bench so noone can hear their conversation.

The others just continued what they were doing and while their coaches, plans some strategies on how to win.

*Meanwhile with Hinata*

"Yes?" Hinata asked through the phone.

"Um,Yeah...well, President wants you here ASAP" Rei said.

"I'm in the middle of practice, I can't just lea-" He was cut of when the other line spoke.

"He said it's about the concert" Rei said in a serious tone.

"Well how can I excuse myself when were in the middle of practice?" Hinata said sarcasticaly.

"W-well j-just...tell them, that you have to go somewhere..important!" Rei said in a enthusiastic tone.

"What if they ask where?" Hinata asked in a bored voice.

"....Tell them..y-your dad sent you there, and say I gotta go..!" Rei said.

"...lousy excuse but it'll have to do, tell Pres that I'll be there in 20 minutes" Hinata said getting up and heading to the gym.

"OSU!" Rei said and ending the call.

'Now in a time like this....well let's just hope that they'll take the bait'

Hinata head inside the gym and go to coach Ukai and excuse himself, while the other players just looked at them completely ✨C o n f u s e d✨.

Then they saw coach Ukai nod and Hinata left, which leaves all of them more ✨C o n f u s e d✨, so they walk up to coach Ukai and asked.

"Ne, Coach, why did Hinata left?" Yamaguchi said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah coach, we're in the middle of practice?" Suga said.

"Well, Hinata said he had to go somewhere important?" Ukai said explaining to them.

"Where..?" Kageyama asked with a blank face.

"He just said, His father said he has to go there for important matters, and I let him cuase' maybe it's an emergency" Ukai said and everyone made an "O" shaped mouth in understandment.

"Now...break times over, continue practice!" Ukai said and all you can hear was frustrated and tired, groans and sighs.

**With Hinata**

'Loos like they took the bait'..!'

When I saw Coach nod, I went out and head to the hotel to get changed.