Ju-San

Minako Kamigama (Female Student No. 11) ran southeast after passing by the corpses of Terumi Hirihito (Female Student No. 6), Hatsu Miryoka (Female Student No. 21) and Tukiko Hibiki (Female Student No. 25). It was a very gross sight. The pond remained bright red with mixed blood from the three of them, and Terumi's half-burned face was sickening. Her weapon, which was a M16 rifle, was kept inside her bag. She didn't intend to use it, even it someone appears and attacks her. She'll just run away. 

   She was now on the northern base of the flat mountain. Steep slopes formed the base of it, with boulders surrounding it. If you were stupid enough, you'll just fall down and hit your head on the rocks; but it wasn't a challenge to Minako. She's a mountain climber, even if she's still young. She experienced climbing mountains with her out-of-school friends when they had field trips with the rest of the hiking club they joined in. This mountain isn't hard for me, she thought as she readied herself to climb. She was the most skilled at the hiking club, and was the Queen of the Mountains (self-proclaimed).

    She found a ledge to start off everything and grabbed it with her right hand. She then stepped her right foot on rock. She did this with the left side of her hand and foot and continued this in succession. A few minutes later, she reached a ledge wide enough for her stand on. She was about 15 feet above the ground now. She used her hands to wipe off the dirt in her uniform, but some still remained so she gave up. She moved closer to the next ledge when something beeped.

    It wasn't her cellphone, because it wasn't in her pocket nor her bag and if it was, the sound would be softer than this one. This beeping was rather loud.

   Then it hit her. It was the necklace. She quickly pulled out her map and her jaw dropped upon seeing what sector she is now: C=1. No!! Its a danger zone! Crap!

   She quicky climbed for the ledge in front of her but upong grabbing on the second ledge, it crumbled and she fell down to the ground. Panicking, she ran for the ledges she previously climbed up on. But as she was about to climb down, she slipped and fell. She fell on her back with a loud thud. She felt her back go numb and painful at the same time. She yelled in pain as the beeping began to go faster. 

   She tried getting up, but her back was too painful to even move up a little. She remained sprawled on the ground, her heartbeat in a race. Any minute from now... it will go off, and so will her very life. She thought of the things that happened during her last hiking trip (the beeping is really fast now), one of her friends, who had his earphones on his ears sang,

     ♪Even the best fall down sometimes...♪

   BOOM. The collar exploded, making a deep and lacerated-like cut on her neck. Blood squirted out of the open wound. Minako still had her eyes open, unaware that she didn't finish remembering the whole chorus of the song.

Female Student No. 11 - Minako Kamigama, dead

26 Students Remaining