Ni-Ju-Go

Akasuki kneeled suddenly on the ground as the searing pain in her right leg. She hesitantly looked down and saw a hole in her right leg with blood bursting out of it. She tried moving her injured leg, but it only made her scream. She tried to move her left leg instead, but a popping sound interrupted her. Now, the searing pain was doubled. She looked at her left leg and saw the same hole in her other leg. She screamed even more. 

   What now? How I can move now? No... No... Akasuki thought. 

   So, is this my end? Is it?

   Sachi, feeling a bit triumphant now that she had shot Akasuki, went towards her while keeping the gun pointed just in case she makes any unnecessary moves. She said in a husky and derailed voice, "Y-you see? You c-can't escape your sins! You can't! You can't! You can't!"

    Akasuki lowered her head, trying to fight the temptation to look at Sachi. She closed her eyes and everything before this little chase went back to her memory.

    So she saw Sachi running near the central mountain's base an hour before noon. Sachi at the time was scared and tensed like a shy person would be. She decided to ask her to form an alliance with her in which she agreed to do so. So from then on, they were a team, avoiding every danger to the best of their ability. Then nightfall came and they have to rest before setting out again.

    That's when Akane Toyohiko (Female Student No. 9) arrived to screw everything up. Akane had some unknown business with Sachi a few months back and since then, the two of them had an estranged relationship. Even though Sachi was mostly shy, she would stand up if she was abused to some extent. Unbeknowst to Akasuki and Sachi, Akane was furious of Sachi. This was her best chance to finish everything.

    Despite being armed with a wrench, Akane was determined to kill the sleeping Sachi. She didn't mind about Akasuki, since they were on good terms ever since they met. 

    She tiptoed her way to Sachi, who was sleeping on the grass, with Akasuki right beside her. She did feel guilty that Akasuki has to see Sachi's dead body, but its for her good... somehow. Gripping tight on the wrench, she crouched down. As she was about to raise her wrench, Sachi woke up. 

   Akane cursed as she quickly stood up and ran away, not knowing that she dropped the wrench on Akasuki's hand. That's when it all started. When Sachi saw the wrench lying on her friend's hand, she was suddenly ticked off, like a sudden explosion of a fuse. She'd lost her marbles. She quickly yelled at her, "Akasuki! How could you!?"

   At that instant, Akasuki woke up and was surprised to see the wrench in her hand. She said, "W-what? What did I do?"

   Sachi pointed angrily at the wrench. "You tried killing me! Look at that thing on your hand! You tried killing me! How could you!? How could you!?"

   Akasuki was dumbstruck. She didn't get a wrench for a weapon. She got an umbrella. So how did she...?

   "N-no! I didn't, I swear! I don't remember finding a wrench on my bag!" She pleaded. But Sachi didn't listen.

   "Liar! You're a liar!" She paused for a few seconds then quickly went for her gun which was strapped to her skirt's belt. "I'll... I'll kill you! I'll kill you before you kill me! Y-yeah, that's right... I'll kill you!"

   Now Akasuki was quietly panicking. She just received a death threat. She didn't have any more choice but to run away while she chased her. They ran out of the forest, and everything played out. Akasuki was shot in her legs, and death was somewhere near her now. Her thoughts went back to the present and so did her fear.

   "S-sachi, don't! I swear I didn't!" She pleaded for the last time.

   Sachi cocked her gun and said, "Swear to the greatest liar! Take this!"

   And with a loud pop, a hole appeared in Akasuki's chest, crushing her heart. But it seemed that Sachi wasn't satisfied yet, She shot her again, this time at her left lung. Then she shot her yet again, this time at her collar. At an instant, the bomb collar detonated with a louder pop than the gun's and blood was sprayed all over Sachi's uniform. At that instant, Akasuki's neck made a squishing sound and Sachi was shocked to see that her neck was nearly split. Her uniform was soaked in her blood, and she immediately fell to the ground. More blood came out of her gunshot wounds, creating a small pool of bright red liquid.

   Sachi's face broke into a small smile. "Justice is sweet."

   That's when she heard a rustle in the nearby bushes. A head poked its head out of the leaves. Sachi turned around, cocked the gun, pointed it at the head and pulled the trigger. The head managed to reveal its face right when the bullet went straight through its right eye. The head and face belonged to Bachiko Namatame (Female Student No. 16). As blood squirted out of her eye, she fell on the bushes' leaves, dead.

   Sachi remained silent, ignoring the fact that she shot one of the smartest girls in the class. She lowered her gun and looked around. As he turned to her left, she saw a human figure face-to-face with her. It was girl. Her face seemed familiar. She saw this person when they elected class officers for their class in the first day of school. Her face was bitten by anger and rage. Sachi looked down and saw the same wrench that was on the deceased Akasuki's hand minutes ago. She looked at the person's face again and realized...

   ... It was the class' vice president, Akane Toyohiko.

   With swift hands, Akane slammed the wrench on Sachi's cheek, crushing some of her teeth. "Looks like you're going to die here, Sachi. Isn't that great? Time for some payback after what happened!" This thing that happened still remained unknown to this day, but one thing is for sure though: it made Akane's blood boil. Blood came out of Sachi's mouth. She tried pointing her gun at her but Akane was too fast. She slammed the wrench again, this time at her hand. The impact made her hand numb and release the gun from her grip. Akane quickly caught the gun and in the nick of time, she pressed the gun's muzzle straight at her left eye.

   She quickly pulled the trigger, and with a pop, Sachi's left eye shot out to the back of her head. Akane then pointed the muzzle at her right eye and pulled the trigger again. Her right eye flew out like her left eye. Sachi's eye sockets were all that remained, plus a large amount of blood flowing down from the two holes. Her eyes, which laid on the ground, were severely crushed by the bullets' impact and force. Akane pulled the trigger again, but nothing came out. She ran out of bullets.

   "Tch." She muttered.

   Now only armed with the wrench, she constantly slammed it at Sachi's face, making sickening dents on it. Blood spurted out everywhere on her face. Her face was so deformed you can barely recognize her face. Akane didn't stop. She kept slamming the wrench until Sachi's skull was crushed and broken. Pink flesh and even few shards of her skull jutted out of her skin.

   Mission complete.

   The vice president stood up, still holding the wrench, which was now soaked in Sachi's blood. But then she remembered about Sachi's gun. Maybe there's an extra magazine or something in her pocket. She crouched down again and slipped her hand inside her pocket. When her hand went deeper into Sachi's pocket, she touched a small box-like object that can fit the pocket easily. She pulled it out and said to herself, "Bingo."

   Indeed, it was an extra magazine. She picked up the gun on the ground and inserted the magazine in it, while throwing away the old one. She stood up again and stared at Sachi's body for one last time. Finally, the person who made her blood boil was now dead right in front of her. What's better? She killed her with her own bare hands. 

   She walked away and retreated to the forest, leaving the two bloody bodies behind. Actually, it was three, but she didn't notice Bachiko's corpse. 

   It was right to call her vice president. She has a vice, specifically murder.

Female Student No. 16 - Bachiko Namatame, dead

Female Student No. 22 - Sachi Kaneko, dead

Female Student No. 24 - Akasuki Obatsuyama, dead

10 Students Remaining