Ni-Ju-Roku

The clock struck 4 AM, the same number as Kohaku Suejiro (Male Student No. 4). He was hiding behind some trees in a clearing in the forest, keeping his mouth shut all the time. He heard distant gunshots a few minutes ago. He is very certain someone died in those shots. He stumbled upon the corpses of Atsushi Mori (Male Student No. 5) and Ume Kotobuki (Female Student No. 26) a few hours ago and it wasn't a good sight to see. But he didn't hesitate to get Atsushi's Colt Action Single Army revolver and the remaining magazines. Getting the revolver from his already hard, cold and dead hand was rather hard. He just has to use it when someone threatens him. And big bang boom, flee from the enemy!

   He gathered his possessions, including the large machete he got as a weapon, which hung on his belt. He hadn't used it at all, except for chopping some wood for a little bonfire. He stepped on the bonfire he made which was only small cinders now. This helped him avoid detection from the others because of the smoke. Once the fire was gone, he pulled out his machete and used it like a shovel. He covered the bonfire with fresh soil, then flattened it with his shoe as if no bonfire existed there, just a patch of soil. He then put the machete back to its hanging position in his belt. He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, and began to run east.

   Upon reaching a small slope which led to a thicker area of trees, he stopped abruptly. His eyes widened to see two bodies lying on the ground. The smell of blood heavily whiffed around the place. Unable to hesitate any further, he walks down the slope to check the two bodies. 

   When he stepped on the slope's soil, his feet felt a weird liquid under it. If the place smelled heavily of blood, then that weird liquid under his feet was...

    Blood.

   He checked the soles of his shoes and discovered that he was right. It was blood. The victims must've rolled down the slope right after being injured. He put down his feet and continued down. He reached for his pocket and pulled out the supplied flashlight. He clicked the switch on and lit up the way in front of him. That's when he saw the horrible sight. The two bodies were Kagami Takeba (Female Student No. 19) and Suki Tai Fujishiro (Female Student No. 20). Their uniforms were soaked in blood and numerous holes filled it in. He focused the flashlight on Kagami and saw an overturned plate made of metal or something. He went closer and crouched down right next to Kagami's corpse, ignoring the smell and horrid sight. He examined the metal plate, which was filled also with holes. He then figured out it was a shield of some sort. He looked at Kagami and gasped.

   Her face was obliterated. Nothing remained in her face, except for popped out and crushed eyes, a crushed nose and scraped off skin. Overall, it was just a bowl of blood with floating slimy things. Kohaku quickly went over to Suki Tai to see if she suffered the same fate as Kagami. He focused the flashlight on her face and he winced when he saw Suki Tai's bright eyes still open, staring right at him. He crawled back a few inches away from her.

   That's when a loud pop made him stop moving. Then another pop rang out, which was a bit softer than the first one. Eyes remaining open, he fell to the ground face down, dead. His neck was torn to the flesh, indicating his bomb collar was detonated. 

   In the trees that continued from the slope emerged a student. On her hands was an AK47 assault rifle. And her face was as derailed as the one she last killed a few hours earlier.

   It was none other than Akane Toyohiko (Female Student No. 9). Miss Vice President turned Miss Vice Killer.

   But someone else was in the area, lurking in the shadows. 

Male Student No. 4 - Kohaku Suejiro, dead

Female Student No. 19 - Kagami Takeba, dead

Female Student No. 20 - Suki Tai Fujishiro, dead

7 Students Remaining