Ni-Ju-San

Tch. Hideaki thought. It will take time for them to stand up from the bushes and run away. Jiro might just do what he did to Satoru seconds ago. Its no use running away. They have to fight him. In best case scenario... Kill Jiro Shimeji for all sakes. He and Katsushi gripped tight to their weapons as they slowly stood up. At the same time, Jiro walked towards them while he picked up his dagger. He's ready anytime sooner. Hideaki's thoughts began to race faster. I just have to drill this on his head or chest and it'll be all over, right? I just have to-

   Jiro lunged at them with the dagger's blade in front of him. As the two of them quickly got up to avoid him, the blade ripped through Hideaki's shoe. It ripped the side of his shoe, making a shallow cut on his foot. He winced as he backed away with Katsushi. Jiro, in turn, cursed and stood up from the bushes, dagger still at hand. He grunted as he jumped in front of them. They barely avoided the dagger as they continued to back away. Their pace became faster every step. Jiro became frenzied and continuously attacked them.

    I just have to... I just have to... Agh! Hideaki thought. I made up my mind. I'm going to kill this guy! He already tried killing me once. Now I have to... I'm going to kill him... I'm going to kill him!!!

    He rushed towards him as he turned the drill into full operation. The masonry drill bit began to spin with a loud whir, but Jiro didn't seem to mind. He swinged down his dagger to try and stab Hideaki in the arm, but he was lucky enough to avoid it by jumping to his side. 

    Katsushi called out to him, "Aki! No! Get back here! Aki!" As much as he also wants to fight Jiro, he still has sense to keep his life longer. He just stood there, fearing that Hideaki might get hurt... Or rather, die.

   Hideaki charged forward as Jiro turned to face him. Everything happened so fast. They just thrusted their weapons at each other, only dodging each of it. Unfortunately, the dagger managed to maim Hideaki in his right arm with a gash. He yelled as thrusted his drill with more force. I'm going to kill him... I'm going to kill him!!! Those exclamations rang on his head like an alarm, as if his brain was cheering for him.

     They were only a few inches apart. With no hesitation, they thrusted their weapons at the same time. Katsushi's eyes widened and yelled, "AKI!!!!! NO!!!!"

     Then silence fell on the area. The drill's whir stopped. The two boys remained frozen in their position. Hideaki slowly looked down and saw a dagger sunk on his stomach. Blood dripped down from the stab wound, and onto the grass. At the same time, Jiro looked down at his stomach too and saw the drill bit also sunk on his stomach. Although Jiro's wound was less fatal, he still felt searing pain.

     I... I won't fall down here... Not in your hands! Hideaki screamed in his mind.

    Ignoring the terrible pain he is feeling, he kicked Jiro in the stomach, yanking out the dagger from his stomach (making blood spurt out). The drill bit also did the same for Jiro's case. They both staggered back. Enduring the pain, Hideaki charged at Jiro while activating the drill again. He rammed the whole drill bit through his navel. With murderous fervor, he pushes the drill up, ripping his stomach open.

    All Jiro could do was yell in pain. He dropped the dagger as the drill went up his diaphragm.  "AAAAGGGH!!!"

     Hideaki pushed the drill even farther up. He forcefully rammed it to the right, where is heart is, splitting it open. A huge amount of blood spurted out of his torso onto Hideaki's uniform. He could see the pink and red flesh torn apart by the drill. He even saw something moving in the right side, which was his heart. He quickly rammed it to the left, creating a 7-looking number. He rammed it again, this time going down. Jiro's torso was severely ruptured and torn by the drill. Jiro's yells were now getting softer and choppy. His eyes were bulging like Satoru's.

     Katsushi saw everything as he stood in his place. Hideaki's... actually killing someone. Well, they did agreed to kill when it is really necessary but now that he's in the actual situation, he felt as if they didn't made any agreement like that. Seeing how angry his best friend was, he even thought he'd gone insane and may try to kill him after this. He stepped to his side and looked below. Beside the bushes were the very cliffs. At the very bottom were large and sharp rocks.  It spells certain death when you fall on it. A thoguht began to occur in his mind.

    No, no. I can't do that. He's my best friend. I can't... He thought.

    As soon as Jiro stopped moving and yelling, Hideaki released the drill from his body, making it collapse to the ground. The drill bit was soaked in Jiro's blood. Some bits of flesh and muscles were also stuck on it. That's when it hit him. He kneeled down at an instant. He already lost much blood from Jiro's attack. His vision was getting blurry. Using his remaining strength, he slowly stood up. He turned for Katsushi. 

    When he saw his best friend's face, terror rushed inside him.

    His face was almost maniacal, as if he'd gone in a massive killing spree. His face was stained with dirt, sweat and blood. He slowly walked towards Katsushi.

    No. I can't do it... But... what if he kills me next? That face... that face... No... Then I have to... No... No...

     SWOOP!

     His thoughts were rattled by the sudden sound. He stared in horror as he saw an arrow pierced through Hideaki's head. His body swayed a bit then collapsed to the ground face down. He turned his head to his left and saw Takumi Kusashima (Male Student No. 7), armed with a crossbow. He couldn't make out his face much, but he could tell he was a bit panicking. He backed away, ignoring the fact that a few inches behind him was the very edge of the cliff leading down the beach's deadly rocks. 

    Katsushi's thoughts began to work again. Did he just... killed Aki? Wait, maybe its a coup de grace... But... What if-

     SWOOP!

    His thoughts were rattled again by the same sudden sound. He felt pain run around his stomach.  He staggered and tripped on a rock. He fell over the cliff as his thoughts began to sway away from him. He barely noticed the arrow sticking out of his stomach. His body danced in the air as Death brought him to the rocks. With a thud, his vision went black, not able to figure out everything that happened from Jiro's death up to his'. 

    He lied there, with his skull almost cracked open. His neck was disjoined in a weird way. Fresh blood flowed from his head. Takumi ran over to the edge of the cliff and stared at Katsushi's corpse, which was overshadowed by the cliffs. He turned around and saw Hideaki, Jiro and Satoru's corpses, which were all lying on the ground at an almost equal distance from each other. 

    Takumi's motive on killing Hideaki and Katsushi was maybe the same as the late Atsushi Mori's motive: Survival. However, a different thought ran around his mind.

    Ryo Sasaki's dead body flashed in front of his eyes. His body was around these parts. And if the two of them are here, then they must've killed him. Even if they were his friends, if they killed Ryo, then he couldn't forgive them. Ryo was like his brother. 

     Of course, killing them was false accusation.

Male Student No. 2 - Hideaki Kamakura, dead

Male Student No. 3 - Katsushi Tosaku, dead

Male Student No. 9 - Jiro Shimeji, dead

13 Students Remaining