Go

Upon reaching exiting the building, Imako Tokonoma (Female Student No. 2) quickly went to search for Azami Takahasa (Female Student No. 1). Before leaving, Azami told her she'll be waiting outside, but... she wasn't there. She wondered where could she be. That's when she heard the sound of gunfire not too far from her to her right. She hesitantly rushed for the forest where she heard the gunfire, in hopes of finding Azami. Although they were still few (the others including Daisuke Ameyama and Hideaki Kamakura), she felt very threatened that one of them might kill her. Her thoughts drifted as she walked down the dirt road. The moonlight passed through the gap between the trees, illuminating some parts of the forest, but all the same, it was dark. A slight cold breeze began to blow. Upon pushing away some branches in her way, she saw... Daisuke and Azami.

   And for starters, Daisuke was pointing a gun at Azami. It was an IMI Desert Eagle pistol. His bag was slung on his left shoulder while he held the gun in his right. His finger was ready to pull the trigger at Azami, who was hesitantly reaching for her bag.

  "Just give me your weapon and everyone goes happy." Daisuke said stiffly. Azami remained silent. Her hand reached for something hard in her bag. She pulled it out and her eyes widened.

   It was an uzi. In other words, a gun. And a gun can kill.

   Daisuke went nearer for Azami. In turn, Azami walked back with the uzi fully revealed.

   Daisuke said, "You'd better give it to me or I'll shoot this." 

   Azami forced to shake her head, but the gun pointed at her only made her frightened.

   "Hm? I saw that." Daisuke said, moving his aim to her head. "That's a no then, huh?"

    He was about to pull the trigger when Imako shouted, "Stop! Please! Daisuke, don't!"

    Daisuke moved his head to Imako, and so did the gun and he cocked it. "Oh? Trying to stop me, Imako? Try me."

   Her hands began to go clammy again. She slowly reached for her bag, open the zipper and touched something metallic and thin. She pulled it out. It was a hacksaw. Daisuke laughed in a low tone. "Hah? A hacksaw? You think you can finish me off with that thing? I have a gun, stupid." Daisuke said as he walked towards Imako.

   At once, Imako ran for Azami. Daisuke followed her, including the gun. He aimed it at her forehead. "So, gonna die for your cousin? How sweet. Just hand me over your weapons. Nice and easy."

    Imako, out of courage to defend Azami said, "No! No! No! No! I won't let you!"

   Daisuke's face became annoyed. "Oh, you really want me to kill you? Want me to make you a hero, Imako?"

    I have to do something, Imako thought. I love Azami. She's my family. If... If... If I have to die to let her escape from Daisuke... then... then... 

   "Then do it!" Imako said. Azami gasped behind her. She held her arm as tight as she could.

   Daisuke smiled before pulling the trigger. A sudden bang knocked out the silence of the area. Imako's head rocked in a counter-clockwise motion. Blood oozed out from her small forehead, something gooey and somehow pale red came out other than the blood, which was her brains. 

   Azami began to burst in tears. "I-Imako... IMAKO!!!"

   Imako's dead body collapsed and she caught her in her knees. Her lifeless body slid down on the grassy soil. Azami's tears trickled down her cheeks and down into Imako's face. The hole in her forehead still spurted out blood, which now rolled down her nose and down to her neck and chest. Daisuke immediately aimed his gun at Azami when the bushes began to rustle. He quickly uncocked the gun and ran for the trees. He disappeared.

   Azami remained silent as she continued to cry. She finally rested Imako's head on the ground, got her bag and stood up. She slung Imako's bag along with her own at her left shoulder. She turned her back on her corpse and walked away, without saying a word. She couldn't do anything about it now. Imako's dead.

Female Student No. 2 - Imako Tokonoma, dead

38 Students Remaining