San-Ju

And so they ran for their lives. Oyoshi Sumire (Female Student No. 7) held Natsumi Nichiya's (Female Student No. 13) hand tightly as their feet pounded on the ground. They headed for the right side, instead of straight ahead, where Shigeo Ishihara (Male Student No. 10) went for. They turned to their right and left to avoid the obstacles, and climbed on some logs that we're too high to jump over on.

  As they ran, Natsmi asked, "How did he find you?"

  "He just found me!" Oyoshi said. Her bag was missing, so she must've left it right when Takumi chased after her. But her hand was clutching for something in her skirt. Natsumi grew curious.

   "What're you holding on?"

   Oyoshi, in reply, pulled out of what seems to be a handle from a scabbard inside her skirt. A long and narrow blade followed after it. 

   "Its a katana, my supplied weapon. Haven't used it though. But..." She looked back to see if Takumi was in sight then continued, "In these situations, I may use it. But Takumi uses a long-range weapon. I can only attack him from afar. Do you have any long-range weapons with you? We could take him out and run for it."

   Natsumi then thought about her boomerang, which was attached to her belt. She pulled it out and showed it to Oyoshi. She then broke into a slight smile. "Cool. We can throw that at his head then while he's distracted, we can have a clean getaway. We just have to find a good place to throw it."

   They continued to run until they found a rather thick tree. Lower trees grew around it, which made a good site for throwing a boomerang at a curved trajectory.

   "Natsumi, can you get the boomerang? I'll throw it for you," She said as she smiled at her.

   Before giving the boomerang to her, Natsumi asked Oyoshi, "Why are you doing this?"

   Oyoshi kept smiling as she said, "We're just the same. My friends are all dead too. I heard the reports saying that your friends are dead, and I saw Matsui a while ago. We're in this together, okay? I promise."

   Natsumi thought she was about to cry again. Thank you, my friends in heaven. Is this the strength you've given me? If so, I really thank you all for bringing Oyoshi to me, she thought. 

   A rustling sound can be heard.

   Oyoshi nudged her as her smile faded away. "Quick, he's here. Give me the boomerang."

   Natsumi nodded as she pulled out the wooden weapon. The boomerang was shiny, as if it was varnished. Several markings were carved on it, but she couldn't figure out what it is. Maybe it was some kind of crazy Program coding language whatnot. But whatever it is, she didn't care, now that they're in a do-or-die situation.

   Oyoshi quickly grabbed the boomerang and held it in front of her. She moved it to the sides, trying to get a good angle. The rustling grew louder, which was then followed by a thud, indicating that the predator has arrived.

   "He's actually here at last, " Oyoshi whispered. Natsumi, in turn, became tensed and nervous. This will decide if they'll live or not.

   Oyoshi took a peek from behind the tree and saw Takumi standing some yards from them. In front of him he held his loaded crossbow, ready to shoot down anyone he sees. Oyoshi found the perfect angle, and with these words, "Its time," she threw the boomerang. 

   "Agh!"

   That noise indicated that Takumi was successfully hit. But Oyoshi prematurely stood up and got out from behind the tree. "Natsumi, quick! Let's-"

   And with a swooping sound, an arrow appeared on Oyoshi's stomach. Natsumi's eyes widened. Oyoshi had been shot. Takumi was bonked on the head, but how did he recovered quickly? She looked to her side and saw that the boomerang was a few meters away from Takumi. And the target was just as before, as if no boomerang hit him.

   He faked it!

   And with another swooping sound, Oyoshi fell on the ground, face down. An arrow appeared at the back of her head, piercing through her head.

   Oyoshi's dead... So, that's it? That's the strength Natsumi's friends gave to her? Short-lived and pretty useless. But on the bright side, if Oyoshi didn't arrive, she herself must've been killed by Takumi. There's no other choice. She has to run away before Takumi notices. As she was about to stand up, she fell on the ground again. She then heard numerous pops and an overload of blood splatter. Her vision went blurry, and the next thing she knew... Nothing. She wasn't able to make out any thought. She was long dead before thinking.

   Natsumi's eyes remained open, while staring at her body, which was full of holes. Her neck was really ripped off by the round of bullets, which saved the burden of having her bomb collar detonated. But aside from that, the site where her nose was placed on was now replaced with a large hole and a pool of blood. Her nose was nowhere to be seen.

   "Aaaagghhh!!!"

  Another round of pops rang out. And this time, Takumi fell on the ground, dead. He didn't fake it anymore. He was really hit not just once, but numerous times. Blood splattered on the grass and low-lying branches. Bits of Takumi's skull and brains splashed near him as a large hole appeared at the back of his head.

   And near the three corpses stood a girl, who carried a lot of weapons.

   Who is it? It was none other than Ms. Vice President, Akane Toyohiko (Female Student No. 6). She was laughing insanely. Her hair was so ruffled and her face was full of derailment. 

   "H-hahaha... Kill... K-kill! I saw three dead people! Hahahaha!!! Dead! Kill! More! More!"

   She'd definitely lost it.

Male Student No. 7 - Takumi Kusashima, dead

Female Student No. 7 - Oyoshi Sumire, dead

Female Student No. 13 - Natsumi Nichiya, dead

3 Students Remaining