San-Ju-Go

And so, with the death of the three remaining students, Shigeo Ishihara (Male Student No. 10), Junka Hitomaro (Female Student No. 8) and Akane Toyohiko (Female Student No. 9), the Program for Third Year - Class A of Fukushiwa Junior High School was ended. Since there were no more students to listen to him, Okamatsu Tatsumi didn't announce the names of the three. Instead, he said to the soldiers, "Round the bodies up. You know what to do next."

   The soldiers nodded and made a saluting gesture as they marched out of the room. Some soldiers were left in the room as they were in-charge of the computers to operate the island and the students' names and collars. Okamatsu said to them, "Clear all danger zones, detach all bomb collars and gather all data to be sent to the Prime Minister." The soldiers nodded the same way the others did and went to work. Third Year - Class A's data of their performance was now being processed into a formal report to the Prime Minister. This will serve as basis, military research and comparison data to the next Program, which will be held in a few months. 

   Okamatsu also contacted the TV stations in each prefecture to broadcast the results of the Program, which will be aired in a few days.

   A few hours later before sundown, the ship that will carry the bodies back to the mainland arrived, and so did the soldiers who rounded up the students' bodies. All of them were wrapped in cloth, staining it with uncongealed blood. They were lined up one by one according to class roster, and were loaded into the ship. A few minutes later, the ship departed for the bodies to be taken to the morgue to be disposed of properly.

   The rest of those who officiated in the Program left the island thirty minutes later onboard a small ship, and ordered a new set of soldiers to clean up the island and gather all weapons and items for evidence and research. All bomb collars found were stored in cases and we labled according to the students' number and name. 

   And with that, everything halted to an end. Everything was done.

0 Students Remaining