San-Ju-Yon

Shigeo barely avoided the bullet from Akane's revolver. And so did Junka. Fortunately, she jump to her side and ducked. She assumed this position until now. Now with his hatchet raised for the kill, Shigeo crashed down the hatchet's blade towards Akane's left hand, but she was quick to jump back. She pulled the revolver's trigger again and it went off with another pop. Unfortunately, Shigeo wasn't lucky this time. The bullet ran across his arm, making a rather deep cut on it. 

   Shigeo grunted, trying to ignore the blood and pain combined in his wound. At the very least, she didn't get actually shot by the bullet. 

   I can still do this, Shigeo thought. And with this words in his mind, he raised the hatchet again and crashed it down on Akane's left hand, but to no avail, she avoided again by jumping to her right. 

  Akane laughed insanely, beckoning him to attack her. "Can't catch me! Try and catch me! Hahahahaha!!!"

   Shigeo repeated the same moves in succession, but dammit, Akane was too fast and agile. In the five gunshots her revolver released, two of these made the same cuts on his arms. Junka, on the other hand, kept ducking and hiding. She knew that it was bad to let Shigeo handle all of it, but now, she silently asks his forgiveness. She just couldn't do it. Yes, she grew more worried everytime Akane fires her gun at him. Even though it was just cuts, Junka couldn't even bother seeing Shigeo getting hurt. But in her opinion, she was helpess and defenseless. Despite having a weapon, she felt as if she didn't have any trident with her.

   Please. Please, God, let Shigeo win! Junka prayed and prayed for his safety. 

   The fight consisted of swooping sounds made by the hatchet and the popping sounds made by the revolver. Shigeo tried attacking her when she ran out of bullets, but still, Akane was able to dodge. Insane as she can be, she kept her footwork to a great extent.

   But this time, Shigeo had another idea. They were in sector B=5, near the forbidden building, and beyond that were sectors A=6 and A=7, which both overlooked the sea. If they couldn't handle Akane, they have to jump onto the sea and swim as far as they can to escape. He didn't mind what may happen when they escape. All that matters now was their getaway. To stall for time, Shigeo gathered all his might and dived for Akane.

   Bingo! Akane wasn't able to dodge this time, and they both crashed to the ground. Akane lost hold of the AK47 assault rifle, in which he grabbed quickly. He also grabbed the Heckler and Koch VP70 from her belt and stood up. He looked around and spotted Junka hiding behind a tree and rushed for her. Assuming that Akane was able to stand up now, he fired the Heckler and Koch behind him.

   He was frantic that he forgot to also grab the revolver. But who cares anyway?

   "Junka! Quick! Let's run for it!" He wearily shouted at her. Junka quickly nodded and stood up. And off they went. She didn't know where Shigeo planned them to go for, but she had full trust on him, and said nothing. She just followed him with her hand being held by his.

   "Are you okay!?" She asked finally.

   "Yeah, I'm okay! Now let's go! She could be chasing us now!" Shigeo said as he gives Junka the Heckler and Koch VP70. Junka blinked as she received the gun. 

   "U-um... I don't know if I..."

   "I know! But we have to win, right? You have to use it soon!"

   "..."

   They finally got out of the forest, and the forbidden building greeted them in the distance. Since A=5 was a danger zone, they headed eastward, towards A=6. And beyond that was A=7, where an old Shinto shrine stood.

   To their right the forest ran like a line, while to their left, the open sky, grassland and sea loomed. Escape was coming for them, which Shigeo found a bit relieving. Soon, we're going to get out of this island, Junka. I just know it!

   But a bang made their tracks slower. They didn't bother looking back, as they didn't need to see who made that. Akane was now chasing after them, laughing and yelling.

   Several shots rang out, but they managed to avoid the bullets. Some nearly shot them, but were able to dodge them all.

   And finally, they entered sector A=6. The shrine can be seen from a distance beyond them. The roar of the waves bellowed beyond the cliffs. It was their only chance. Jump or die, as easy as that. Shigeo quickly pulled Junka and ran for the edge, preparing for their moment of glory.

   But Akane was picking up speed at an incredible rate. And with a pop, Shigeo was shot on the thigh. He immediately fell down on the ground, clutching to his wounded thigh. Junka kneeled down to check on him.

   "Shigeo! Shigeo! Get up! C'mon! No..." Junka cried. Shigeo slowly stood up, enduring the pain he was feeling right now. Akane approached them quickly, with the revolver pointed at them. Shigeo clutched for his hatchet, trying to gather all his strength to attack Akane, despite all the wounds he's got. 

   "T-tried getting my gun. D-d-did not get this gun! Hahahaha!!!" She yelled insanely, cocking the gun. She approached even nearer, until they were just about a meter apart, good enough for Shigeo 's hatchet to strike her down.

   Junka rose up beside Shigeo, raising the gun he gave her. Well, its time to show my courage, she thought. There's no turning back now. Its time.

   Shigeo's rage built up inside him. I can't take this anymore. I have to kill this insane bitch! No one can stop me now! Take this, hell-sent freak!

   And with that, he forgot that Junka was by his side. He swung the hatchet to his left, and accidentally hit the back of Junka's head. The head of the hatchet hit her, making her fall unconscious. She fell to the ground, with eyes closed. She was barely alive by then due to the impact of the hatchet's head. The impact made a wound on her head, making drops of blood flow from it. Junka wasn't able to make out any thoughts anymore, as the flow of events happened so fast. 

   Out of anger and impulse of what he did, he hugged Junka on her waist, and carried her. From there, he rushed for the cliffs. Before that, he fired his AK47 six times, and so did Akane. The both of them got hit by the other's shots, but Akane's wounds were more fatal.

   Junka, if we were fated to die like this... Then at least let us escape from these wretched land before we do. Shigeo was running out of breath, and his vision was going blur. As he reached the edge of the cliff, with Junka still in his embrace, his feet slipped, and they both fell to the sea. As they reached the water, Junka stopped breathing. She was dead forevermore, but Shigeo was still able to form his last thought as bubble emerged from his mouth and nose and blood from his wounds. 

   "Junka, I love you,"

   And with that, his eyes closed, forbidding him to see the last sliver of light passing through the water. Their bodies landed about twenty feet on the sea floor, with Shigeo Ishihara still hugging Junka Hitomaro.

   At almost the same time, the vice president, Akane Toyohiko, who received multiple fatal shots from Shigeo, fell on the ground, dead, after succumbing from her gunshot wounds. Yes, her eyes were still open, but her mouth kept that maniacal smile, as if she laughed until her very death.

   And with that, the whole Third Year - Class A of Fukushiwa Junior High School... was dead.

Male Student No. 10 - Shigeo Ishihara, dead

Female Student No. 8 - Junka Hitomaro, dead

Female Student No. 9 - Akane Toyohiko, dead

0 Students Remaining - GAME OVER - Winner: Female Student No. 9 Akane Toyohiko (since she was the last to die in the three of them) - Time: 12:53 PM