San-Ju-Ni

It has come to this.

   Junka Hitomaro and Shigeo Ishihara clearly heard Okamatsu's announcement. They were shocked. Three of them, including Akane Toyohiko, are left alive on the island. The Program of Third Year Class A of Fukushiwa Junior High School is coming to a definite close. Its no use running away now. If they were going to escape together, that means they have to get rid of Akane, the vice president, who has killed some of their classmates already. They have to prepare for everything that they are about to face, now that it has come to this point.

  But before everything, Shigeo asked, "Junka, are you willing to do it?"

  Junka didn't say anything for a few seconds, then said, "Um... I don't know, really. But if the situation calls for it, then maybe I will do it..."

  Shigeo understood her. Junka's a kind person, and will only hit others when she's really provoked. She wouldn't kill someone. But Shigeo couldn't say anything for himself. He's killed Matsui Yano. He's just as the same as his other classmates who killed others.

   "The announcement says Akane shot those people. We only have a hatchet and a trident. I don't know if we could... Take her down, " Junka said slowly. Clearly she wasn't that into this type of topic.

   Shigeo smiled at her. "It will be fine. I'm right here with you, okay? We'll find Akane, do 'that' and escape, got it? We can do it. You need confidence! You're not the Junka I know. The Junka I know is the one who will face problems head on!"

   Junka smiled. At the very least, the one closest to her heart was giving her a boost. She said sweetly, "Thank you, Shigeo."

   A few minutes passed and no word was heard from the two. When Shigeo finally said, "C'mon, its time."

   Junka nodded, and they both stood up, ready to face their greatest challenge.

   "We can do this. I just know it, " Shigeo said as his grip on his hatchet grew tighter. Junka's gripped on her trident grew tighter too. She just nodded in agreement and with a smile, they headed off east from sector B=2 to the sector where they last heard Akane was in: B=5.

3 Students Remaining