Ju

Aoi Torio (Male Student No. 8) panted as he ran along the forest the southern base of the three mountains of the island. After hearing the first announcement, his nervousness went worse than the time his name was called for his bag. Well, he's all alone now. He must handle things by himself. If he could just find Atsushi Mori (Male Student No. 5) then he could gain an upper hand in the game. He feared that he may run into Daisuke Ameyama or Satoru Kagawa, who already killed more than 1 of their classmates. To put a cherry on top, the weapons he got were three water balloons. How in the world he's going to fight with three water balloons? Well, that only meant sore one thing: he's unlucky.

   As he entered sector D=3, it came to his mind that 3 hours from now (it was already 9:05 AM), this sector will be a danger zone. He nodded to himself and continued running through the forest.

   When he was about to turn to his left because there was a rather large tree in his way, he bumped into someone, and it was pretty hard. His head began to spin as he fell to the ground, and so did the person. It took time for him to recover and stand up. He picked up his bag which slipped off his shoulder when he fell. He turned his eyes to the person, which was standing in front of him.

   It was Hisako Kazehaya (Female Student No. 5), and she was injured. Three finger-sized holes spurted out blood on her stomach, dripping some onto the soil. On her right hand she held a shuriken-like weapon, only that it was circular and it had more blades than the usual one. It was a bladed frisbee. The frisbee was stained with blood splatters and holes that indicated she used it to try and shield herself from the bullets but to no avail, it passed through and still shot her.

   Hisako fell to the ground again, her face getting pale and her eyes droopy. "A-aoi... Help..."

   Aoi caught her in her arms. "Hisako! Hang in there! W-who did this to you!?"

   She kept gasping for breath. Blood continued to flow down from her stomach. She opened her mouth again to speak.

   "Its... Its-"

   Her words were cut by a sudden pop from behind her. A hole appeared in her shoulder, immediately splattering blood onto Aoi's polo shirt. Another pop occured and this time, a hole appeared right on Hisako's left eye. Aoi jumped back out of aghast. The pop that went through her left eye was accompanied by a much softer pop, which came directly from her eye. All that at once, her pupil and iris disappeared; only the whites of her left eye remained. To be precise, the whites of her eye turned incredibly pink. The hole at the center of her eye spewed out a huge amount of blood, which began to cover the side of her face. Aoi decided to take a closer look at Hisako, who was still half-kneeling to the ground, but when he was about to inspect the eye, she collapsed onto him. He heard the same soft pop. That's when he realized...

    Hisako's damaged eye popped out of its socket and rolled down on his face, leaving a trail of a pinkish gooey liquid on him. He screamed as he pushed Hisako's dead body off him. She fell to the  ground face up. Her left eye socket was empty and dark. More blood flowed from there. Aoi quickly stood up, making the damaged eyeball roll down to the ground next to Hisako's feet. He stared in horror. He felt like puking, but he can't. He can't vomit on his friend. He can't do that. 

   His thoughts were killed by a sudden pop. He jerked and looked at his chest. There was a finger-sized hole in it like what he saw in Hisako's. His vision began to go blur. Everything spun around him. With a thud, he fell to the ground beside Hisako's corpse, lifeless and unable to make out who shot him and Hisako.

   Meanwhile, Atsushi Mori (Male Student No. 5) put back his gun in his pocket while it was still ejecting some smoke after he shot Aoi. He was still wondering why did it, but one word crossed his mind: survival.

Male Student No. 8 - Aoi Torio, dead

Female Student No. 5 - Hisako Kazehaya, dead

31 Students Remaining