Apex [h.s] | introduction

Apex

A driver uses the apex point of a corner to form the optimum racing line, minimising time and maximising speed.

Frankie Doyle is a determined and passionate 22-year-old race engineer working on her younger brothers team. She grew up on the racetrack and has a dream to enter and succeed in the male dominated sport.

Harry Styles is a slightly arrogant, yet talented race car driver who tends to get what he wants.

Harry has the ability to create or destroy Frankie's racing dreams.

Will Frankie choose her family or herself? Will she follow her head or her heart?

Cast

I've personally always found that I picture myself as the main character when reading. For that reason, I am not going to cast anyone in roles (other than Harry). Feel free to picture whoever you like :)))

Mature content

This book will contain mature content occasionally. However, it is not a smut-heavy book. There will be a warning on the first chapter with mature content, then all chapters after will simply be marked with an *.

Spotify Playlist

I have created a spotify playlist using the songs listed in each chapter. It's called s u n s h i n e (that will make sense when you read the story)

User: shellantoinette

~~~

~~~

Kia Ora lovelies.

I still haven't actually decided whether I will publish this or not. If anyone is reading it, then I guess you know the answer.

I've wanted to write a story for a long time, but I've never had the courage, time or good enough idea, but finally, it seems as though inspiration has struck.

I was sitting at the speedway track a few days ago when this idea just kind of popped into my head and I knew it was it for me since I absolutely love motorsport.

If you are taking the time to read this, then thank you. It honestly means everything to me. Obviously I am new to this, so I am open to any kind of feedback and interaction.

Again, thank you.

-m