chapter fifty seven*

Song: Wildflower, 5 Seconds of Summer

You're the only one who makes me... every time we... tell you what I like, my wildflower

Frankie Doyle

May

"What's going on in that head of yours, sunshine?" Harry asked as I leaned again my bedroom doorway.

"Just taking it all in, I guess," I replied. "Tomorrow we're gonna start packing this place up, but it's been my home for years. It's just gonna be weird to leave it in a couple of days and not come back."

"We've made some pretty good memories here...and at my place too," he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me gently, bringing me into his chest.

"We can always go back and visit your place though. When we walk out of here on Saturday, that's it," I sighed.

"It'll be hard. But it's finishing one chapter and starting another baby. This place is beautiful, I'll definitely miss those city views, especially in the morning. I don't think anything will compare though, to waking up with the ocean on our doorstep. And it'll be our home, together," he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I love that. It'll be our home," I grinned, looking up at him.

He spoke through his eyes in the most beautiful way. With a simple look he could tell me that everything was okay and I couldn't help but believe him.

I slowly lifted my arm, letting my fingers tangle in his chocolate curls. A smile escaped me as I brought his head down so our lips could meet.

At first, our lips barely touched, only lightly brushing against each other, giving us a second to take the moment in. In that moment we felt each other's love and need. But that second quickly dissolved...
Our lips were connected with an intensifying lust.

I had been starved of him in this way for so long, that in the moment, there was nothing I could think about other than having him.

Our tongues clashed as hands explored whatever skin they could find. My fingertips traced along Harry's waist, back and forth where I knew his fern tattoos were.

His hands moved with a gentle hunger as if he was determined not to hurt me, but needed to feel every inch of me. They traveled from my hair, down my front, across my waist and down to my hips, his grip tightening where they settled.

"Frank, I can't, we can't," I could tell he was getting wound up.

"We could try?" I suggested, a look of hope in my eye.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," he said cautiously, his chest heaving up and down.

"Both doctors that we've spoken to said that it was safe to resume normal sexual activity as long as I leave the brace on. Let's just take it slow," I whispered, placing a kiss against his jaw.

"If you need to stop, you have to tell me straight away okay?" He looked at me seriously.

"I promise baby," I purred, dragging my hand from his chest, down below his waist.

"Fuck, get on the bed," he almost growled.

I could feel the excitement growing my my stomach as I walked to my bed. I could feel his eyes on me as I moved, making me smirk to myself.

I turned back to face Harry as I sat on the edge of the bed. There was a hunger I hadn't seen in his eyes in a long time. That look alone could set me on fire.

He leaned down, reconnecting out lips, both of us filled with passion and determination.

"Lie back baby," he whispered into my ear. As I laid down, he attached his lips to the sweet spot just under my ear, sending flurries of butterflies through my nerves.