chapter sixteen*

Disclaimer: This chapter contains mature themes. This is your only warning for the rest of the story.

Frankie Doyle

February

There was a tension that surrounded us as we walked to the door of my apartment, but it wasn't uncomfortable or unwelcome, it was eager. It was the kind of tension that made you feel like you couldn't do anything fast enough and everything around you was in slow motion.

I groaned in annoyance as I fumbled with my keys before swinging it open. I barely even had time to close it before Harrys lips were on mine, pressing me against the door.

"Someone's eager," I laughed against his lips, threading my hands through his hair.

"I just can't wait to show you what real love looks like," he breathed, pinning me with his hips to the door. The friction between us was already apparent. "This is all for you Sunshine. I'll be whatever you want."

He moved his lips off of my own, trailing down my neck, finding the sweet spot below my neck, causing my head to roll back, leaning against the door.

"You can tell me how fast or slow, and this all stops whenever you say, because this is all for you," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"I want you, all of you. Please Harry," I reply breathlessly as I feel his tongue moving across my skin.

I bring his lips back to my own as he starts to walk us to my bedroom. I break contact only to close the door behind me.

"Why'd you close the door?" He asked. "You're the only one that lives here."

"Two reasons. Brooklyn has a key and I don't need Ziggy coming in and witnessing what's about to happen, the bloody cat is judgemental enough as it is," I shrug before backing myself against the door, pulling him back against me.

His hands were tracing all over my body while my own entwined in his hair. I began to grow frustrated at the feeling of material between us. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, breaking this kiss to stare at the gorgeous man in front of me. My fingertips tracing over his tattoos. I couldn't help but press feathery kisses to the patches of in on his chest. Harry groaned at the feeling.

Harry brought me off him, grabbing the hem of my own top, lifting it over my head

I honestly thought I would've been more anxious considering this is the first time he had seen all of me without either of us consuming alcohol, but it just felt...right.

"I should've planned better," I said, gesturing down to my plain black sports bra that I was still wearing from racing.

"As much as I'm sure I would enjoy you in lingerie darling, I really don't care. It's gong to come off anyways," he said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

He reached around my back to release the clasp of my bra, but confusion took over his face when it didn't pop open.