chapter [10]

-Flashback 10 years ago-

"Hyunjinnie, wait for me!" 9 year old Jisung pleaded as he struggled to keep his balance on the ice. He had never been ice skating before Hyunjin invited him and even though he did not like it very much he agreed nonetheless. Hyunjin was the first friend he ever had since they met a year ago when Hyunjin moved there and became his classmate.

"Haha, you're slower than a snail." Hyunjin laughed at him and turned around to see his friend falling on his bum.
With a grin he skated over to him and offered him a hand.

"Silly, you aren't supposed to sit on the ice." he laughed as bypassers on the ice rink looked at them adorably.

Puffing his cheeks, Jisung crossed his arms and crawled up on his feet on his own.

"See, I can easily stand on the ice." He proudly said and gave his friend a smirk.

"Is that so?" Hyunjin laughed and grabbed Jisung's hand to pull him along with him. At first the boy almost fell again but the other made sure he could keep his balance.

"Just don't let go of my hand and you'll be fine, Sungie." Hyunjin brightly smiled making the other blush. But that was enough to make Jisung lose his balance again, this time pulling his friend down with him.
They didn't hurt themselves much when Hyunjim landed on top of Jisung.

Laughing goofily the older quickly pushed himself into a sitting position and offered him a hand again.
But just like before Jisung wasn't taking it.

"Sungie, come on. You'll freeze if you stay down there." Hyunjin stated but then... he noticed something odd.
Jisung's eyes were widely opened and his body was slightly shaking.

'Our cheeks touched!' Hyunjin suddenly realized in shock remembering that Jisung had told him to never ever touch his face. What was happening to him?!
The boy was near tears.
Carefully he grabbed his friends hand, not expecting what it'd cause at the same moment.

All of a sudden Jisung jumped up, screaming his lungs out and aggressively slapping Hyunjin's hand away before grabbing his shoulder and smashing his head hardly on the ice floor.

Other people started looking when they heard the kid screaming but no one was ready to act when Jisung smashed down Hyunjin's head again and again. Blood colored the floor in a bright read and the boy had already lost consciousness but Jisung didn't stop.

When touching his face Jisung would get seizures and flashbacks of his dad throwing his leftover and bad food at his face and making him almost drown in the sink by pushing down his head again and again. His dad had been an alcohol addict and whenever something wasn't right he had let it out on Jisung and his mother... Later the doctors found out that it was an extreme reaction of Jisung's body to protect himself whenever something touched his face other than he himself.

The last thing he remembered were two strong people forcefully pulling him away and he tried to bite and kick them.

On that day he had been brought to a psychologist after calming down in hospital.
They had let him go back home.
And it was on the following day that his father died and his mother had sent him to an orphanage, leaving him to be with her new boyfriend. It turned out that she had cheated on her husband long ago, even having a second child that Jisung didn't know anything about... but Jisung wasn't angry at her... the only reason his mother had stayed in that fucked up family was because of Jisung... and that wasn't a valuable enough reason to her.
Jisung hated his parents... both of them.