chapter [8]

With wide eyes Hyunjin and Jisung stared at each not being able to say anything for a moment before the taller got a hold of himself.

"Jisung..." was the only thing he breathed out with an unreadable expression that left the other clueless.
Even if Jisung wanted, he couldn't say anything and the situation was getting weirder and weirder every second.

Deciding he'd run away from this problem for now Jisung gently pushed the other boy to the side and let himself into the room. Hyunjin was still left speechless... of all places he didn't think he'd meet the boy here again.

When Jisung entered he found 3 people still lying on different bed's sleeping peacefully.
Apart from Hyunjin, Seungmin seemed like he had been awake for at least half an hour judging the neat clothes and overall clean aura he had.
As if he had just exited the bathroom.

"Oh, Jisung." He commented with a smile when seeing the boy with the trays of food. This was actually the first time that the younger had spoken to him.

"Yo guys... WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Seungmin suddenly yelled and threw a pillow right at what Jisung believed was Minho's head.

"Now you won't have to wake them anymore." An innocent smile replaced the aggressiveness with that the younger boy had just screamed as he shrugged and let himself fall down on his own bed.

"Seungmean, you little brat!" Minho shrieked after having been pulled out of his peaceful sleep. He threw away his comforter and sat up straight to throw the same pillow back at Seungmin who dodged it with a blissful giggle.

"I'm gonna eat your intestines one day, I swear!" he continued and held his head with a sigh.

"Seriously, why do y'all have to be so loud?" Changbin then finally sat up too and rubbed his sleepy eyes. His hair was a complete mess and his eye lids were only half opened.
In the bed next to his was Felix who had wrapped himself in his comforter and fell down when he rolled to the side with a groan.

"It's too early, damn." He yawned but kept rolling on the ground until he reached the middle of the room where Jisung was standing with their food.
In that moment Minho's gaze finally fell on Jisung.

The boy looked a little different than before... maybe it was his red eyes and sad vibe that caught Minho's attention but he wasn't sure what that meant. Was Jisung really fully recovered from his cold? He looked sick in the brunettes opinion and the last thing he wanted was to get infected from him.

"Jisung, bring me my breakfast please." Minho then commanded but just when Jisung was about to take one of the trays he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him flinch for a second. That didn't go unnoticed by Minho but what actually made him wonder was why Hyunjin would help Jisung out like he did right now.

"I'll take that Jisung." He smiled and stared down at the boy who looked straight at the floor like most of the time. He felt uncomfortable in the other's presence... even more than he'd usually do near other people.

"You're too nice, Hyunjin." Minho then stated shoving a bit of pancake into his mouth.

"He is getting paid for this job, so he should be able to do it on his own." he added but the other didn't pay attention to him but focused on the boy infront of him instead.

"So... Jisung. How comes you're working here?" Hyunjin began asking completely random because he knew Jisung couldn't run away in this situation.

Being aware of that fact himself, Jisung wanted to take out his phone and write something to not seem suspicious but... the thought alone of the reason why he was here let his heart ache and his eyes started burning. He hadn't thought about potential triggers that people could say in front of him so he wasn't prepared...
Jisung wouldn't start crying in front of them. That was the last thing he wanted.
Taking a deep breath he tried to control himself but it was so difficult because his breathing was shivering and additionally all the eyes in the room were on him.