chapter [16]

This day Apolline and her mother were only in the mansion for their breakfast before going out to explore the city a bit, being shown around by Lady Lee herself because she insisted on doing so. Felix went on a trip with his college friends this morning and would return in 3 days... so in the mansion the only person except the housekeepers and cooks was Minho who had to talk half an hour to his mom until he could convince her to allow her son to stay at home. Reason for that was supposedly a headache but Jisung was aware that this was probably a lie.

Not being allowed to get closer to Minho without him saying so, Jisung kept his distance but tried never losing the older from his view.
He decided he'd observe the older and see if there was actually a weakness of his... not to tell it to Apolline though. It was more out of his own interest because Jisung realized that he actually didn't know much about Minho, what he liked to do when he was bored, what he didn't like except Jisung and every other human being it seemed like.

But everytime Jisung got the chance to see through Minho's glass walls he was either on his computer desperatly seeming to search for something or on his phone. What did Jisung expect though? He was behaving completely normal...

When it was already late in the afternoon the younger wanted to call it a day and leave when suddenly he heard a yell comming from Minho's room. Quickly, he turned around and saw that the older had punched his wall hardly. It made Jisung scared for a second but when he saw the blood on Minho's knuckles it was deep concern that washed over his face.
Was he still angry? But because of what? It couldn't still be because of Jisung, could it? But why would he hit the wall then?

In less than a minute the brown haired boy had made his way downstairs and came back with disinfection spray and a small first aid kit that he had always ready somewhere in case he'd have to treat his own wounds.

Taking a deep breath he pushed open Minho's bedroom door and found him sitting on his large desk, head leaned back and eyes closed. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles still bleeding.

Quietly Jisung stepped closer and hesitantly tapped his shoulder.

"What?!" The ravenette hissed opening his eyes and immediately frowned when he saw Jisung in front of him.

"I can't remember having allowed you to come in here..." he continued and stared down at his personal assistant in anger.
However, Jisung was more concerned about the other's injury than Minho's mean words so he made it obvious by first pointing at his knuckles and then at the first aid kit in his hand.
Slowly Minho followed his hand and was silent for a few second.

"Alright, do what you want but don't you dare messing it up." he shrugged and turned his head away before stretching out his hand for Jisung to carefully clean the wound.

Minho couldn't risk getting the wound infected so there was no reason why Jisung couldn't do it...
The youngers hands felt really soft on Minho's, wait, what was he thinking?

"Damn" the boy hissed at the pain of the disinfection spray making Jisung stop for a second. Minho couldn't let his eyes off these innocent concerned hazelnut eyes... they were the same eyes filled with tears and a pleading look on his sofa a few days ago. A tiny bit of guilt build up in his heart but it was hone just as fast as it appeared.
Why did he think of that now? Damn!

"J- just continue." Minho said sounding more quiet than usual and his face began feeling somehow warmer than he was used to.
The injury must have made him dizzy or something for sure.

Soon Jisung was finished wrapping the white bandage around the other's left hand and secured it with a piece of tape. When he did so, the sleeve of his hoodie was pulled up a bit exposing a part of his arm. It was only a few seconds before the younger quickly pulled it back down again but that was enough time for Minho to see the faint white scars on his skin.
They seemed to be old ones since most of them were only slightly visible but yet... Minho was left in a state of confusion and shock for a second.