chapter [15]

Just like that 3 days passed without any change for Jisung. Even Felix had stopped even looking at him so Jisung just went along with it. It pained him being treated badly because of a misunderstanding but even if he had the chance to clear what happened he wouldn't do it.

The last day Hyunjin had finally texted him, asking how he was and the younger immediately caught on that Hyunjin had to be unaware of Minho's false interpretation. So, to not stress his new friend out and pull him into this Jisung gave up trying to clear that misunderstanding. According to his texts, Hyunjin was really busy currently filming a new drama so there wasn't much time left to actually text much... but it was enough to cheer Jisung up at least a little.

There might still be a way how the boy could get through this job fine in the end... at least thats what he thought until this evening when Lady Lee came back from her trip together with another woman that had looked foreign and a girl about Jisung's age that he soon found out was her daughter. The woman itsself had a very strong aura just like Lady Lee. Her posture was great and her blond curly hair was perfectly styled surrounding her perfectly shaped slim face with a pointy nose deep lying eyes that radiated a clear emerald green color.

Jisung saw them the first time when he served them for dinner that day and not only the mother's but also especially the girl's visuals were remarkable.
From what Jisung heard her father was a korean businessman leading a medical hospital chain in Korea and expanded it in France.

Their daughter probably inherited traits from both her parents. Her hair had the color of a dark brown, almost completely black similar to Minho's.
Her features were softer than her mothers, with beautifully shaped lips. However her eyes had the same green color as her mothers' which made her look intimidating in a way... all in all she was a real beauty, Jisung couldn't deny that.

...

Minho's mood made a jump into negative the second his mother had retourned and now he was forced to eat dinner with this chick and their mothers. He couldn't deny that she was rather pretty but at the same time she gave Minho somehow passionless and cold vibes. The shy smiles she'd casually show Minho made him feel annoyed more than appreciated.

"Minho dear, let me introduce Apolline Maria Océane and her mother Lady Nathalie Kang ... to you." his mother put on the most fake smile he had ever seen and pointed at the girl called Apolline next to him.
Playing it professional Minho turned around to her and stood up to bow down.

"Nice to meet you, as you probably know my name is Lee Minho. I hope the trip wasn't too exhausting." he faked a smile just like his mother and made eye contact with the girl. Her shining eyes were hard to read so Minho couldn't make himself a clear impression yet... however, he knew exactly that his mother wanted to make him marry this girl and right now the boy wasn't exactly willing to do that. Not for the sake of his career as soon as he'd take a big part of his fathers business in half a year, nor for his mother to be satisfied.

"Oh dear, your son is such a Gentleman!" Lady Kang cheered with a heavy french accent and eyed Minho in awe.

"Thank you, the trip was just fine I think. I'm used to travel at least 3 times a weak between our houses in LA, Paris, Sydney, La Reunion and now Seoul." Apollline answered with a giggle and slightly bowed herself.

'Of course it'd be like that' Minho thought. Just another rich kid... but what the hell was La Reunion?
At least she spoke perfect korean unlike her mother... but judging her overall image she seemed pretty basic.

Already losing interest Minho sat back down and they started their dinner, having classic Lobster. His mother and Lady Kang kept laughing and talking about anything but Minho didn't listen.
He knew he'd be forced to spent time with Apolline from now on because his mother wanted it like that... and he could never go against his mother.
So Minho had to find another way to somehow cancel this marriage...