chapter [31]

When Jisung arrived at the mansion in the evening to go help preparing the dining table for the family he was randomly pulled into a small room by both brothers.

"What...?" Jisung eyed them up and down having difficulties to hide his bad mood after the encounter with his mother.

"Good news! Both our mother and the body guard are gonna leave tomorrow for the whole day so we can all do a small welcome party for Minho with the others." Felix hastily explained and Jisung's mood was lifted in an instant.
Slowly, he mirrored the smile on Felix's face before shifting his gaze to Minho who gave him a wink.
What was that for?

"Why pulling me into that room though?" Jisung awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other while both boys shrugged.

"Gotta be extra careful around here. Our mother has her eyes everywhere." Minho explained and smoothly turned Jisung around to back hug him.

"And I can't do that either..." he placed his head on Jisungs shoulder and nuzzled closer... the younger's legs felt wobbly all of a sudden.

"Damn... I've never seen you being so touchy since... no there hasn't been a time I ever saw this." Felix commented from the side as if watching a scientific experiment but Minho didn't even show a reaction so Felix took that as a sign for him to leave the room.
With a chuckle he closed the door again leaving Minho and Jisung alone.

"I think I became addicted to cuddling you since today." Minho said happily and the younger could feel the vibration of his voice making him shiver. Minho was right... it was like an addiction and Jisung didn't want it to stop. Carefully he placed his own arms on the olders that were firmly wrapped around his waist and tilted his head so it leaned onto Minho's.

"You are warm..." Jisung accidentally spoke his thoughts out loud and wanted to face palm himself immediately. However the other was quicker to answer. .

"Maybe it's because my heart has started beating faster whenever I'm close to you." Minho whispered.

There was silence for a few second before Jisung started giggling. That sentence had sounded so cheesy that it was like a joke coming from Minho although he actually meant it. The younger would have never thought that he'd hear him say something like that.

"I'm serious! Here!"

In the split of a second he had turned Jisung around again and placed the younger's hand on his own chest, right at the spot where his heart was beating rapidly at the moment. Jisung just felt the beat of it for a moment being totally fascinated. It was only a heart beat but somehow it felt like something really precious and special.

Minho watched the younger still keeping his hand on his chest and looking at it closely... he didn't let go.
As more time passed the boy felt blood rushing through his face for a reason he didn't understand.
Untypically shyly he averted his eyes before suddenly Jisung tapped his nose and laughed at him silently.

Minho found himself dumbstruck... but not because of what Jisung did but because of the smile on his face. That smile was something he'd never forget... it was so pure and beautiful as if it could make anything bad in this world disappear.
Since when did a smile hold so much value? What had Jisung done to him that he suddenly turned soft for him?

When thinking back what Minho made him go through he felt like throwing up... so he'd do better from now on... with everyone and especially with Jisung.

...

The next day arrived faster than Jisung expected and soon after Lady Lee and the scary butler were gone in the noon, Seungmin and Changbin already stood infront of the back entrance.