chapter [23]

Felix had told Jisung to meet him and Seungmin at the entrance gate infront of the mansion near the streets at 2 am so that was where the boy was heading right now.

Somehow, today he had found the courage to dress up a little more than usual and chose black ripped jean's with chains combined with a plain purple shirt and his loved converse run star hikes. He had to choose widened clothes because of his injuries and bandages that had to fit under it and honestly it was quiet difficult to dress himself alone. But after a while he eventually succeeded. The boy even put a little efford in doing his make up and styling his hair today.

When Felix and Seungmin saw him coming they happily waved at their new friend and opened the car door for him.

"Woah, someone be lookin damn fine here." Felix said and made a whistling noise after eyeing Jisung up and down.
Seungmin was just about to say something about Felix's behaviour when he also got to look at Jisung closer.

"Felix you-... well you are not wrong." he stated as a matter of fact making Jisung a little nervous. But he appreciated the compliment a lot.

"Th- thanks" he managed to say causing the others to smile.

Carefully they helped him getting out of his wheel chair and into the car.

"Omg I wanna squish his cheeks so bad." Felix shrieked once they got into the car and told the chauffeur where to drive making Jisung panic for a second.

"No worries, he won't do it if you're not comfortable with it." Seungmin laughed when noticing Jisung's reaction and Felix gave him a faked cold expression.

"Anyway, I didn't tell you yet but a good friend of our's will be joining us today and we're gonna eat together after that. He's been in the states until yesterday so you couldn't meet him yet but usually he always hangs out with us and Minho's friends." Felix explained to which Jisung nodded. He trusted them that their friend would be a nice person thinking that their whole friend group consisted of really nice people... and a slightly perverted and confusing something.
But that shouldn't bother Jisung at the moment.

When they arrived at the giant cinema building to which Jisung also usually went to they got of and made their way to the entrance.
The boy standing near the ticket mashine and leaning against the wall with his phone in his face immediately stood out to Jisung.
Mainly, because of his hair that was colored in a bright silver blond, nearly white. His sense of fashion was really good and made him have an overall cute appearance.

When Seungmin called his name he looked up.

"Jeongin!" he yelled and a feeling of total happiness washed over the boys face.
Jisung was immediately drawn in by that innocent eye smile of his.
Happily, he hugged his friend and greeted all of them when his eyes landed on Jisung in his wheel chair. For a moment they only stared at each other with big eyes before Felix broke the spreading silence.

"Let me introduce you to each other." Felix grabbed their hands and forced them to shake.

"Jisung this is Yang Jeongin. He is a year younger than us and his mother has a fashion and make up label called Yang" he told the brunette before turning around to Jeongin and pointing at Jisung.

"And this is Jisung, he is the personal assistant of Minho since a few weeks ago and he's also our friend. Don't worry, he can be a little shy and speaking is a little difficult to him but I'm sure you'll like him." Felix lowered his voice and smiled to which Jeongin nodded.

"I already heard that you had an accident, are you better now? I hope you'll be able to walk soon."Jeongin said to Jisung who didn't know how to handle this cuteness.
He had expected him to be a nice person but this was so much more than he thought.