chapter [22]

Jisung had spent the rest of his day inside a small cosy room with an old style oven that was part of the small garden house on the other side of the mansion. According to Dahyun rarely anyone used it in winter although it was quiet comfortable. Of course the walls weren't as think because they were made out of wood but Jisung liked it inside of there so he didn't leave until late evening when Dahyun came to get him.

She carried a plate with raspberry sorbet when she carefully pushed open the door.
Unfortunately, Dahyun stumbled and the sorbet was all over Jisung's face in less than a second.

It was an unfortunate accident but he hadn't been prepared for that and he couldn't stop the flashbacks that came at him all at once.

...

When he regained his consciousnesses he was still in that garden house with Dahyun who looked like she just saw a ghost.

Of course... just when Jisung thought he might feel a little better something like this must happen again.
But why didn't it happen yesterday when Minho kissed his forehead?

Jisung let the thought go for now because he was too exhausted and empty from what had happened.

Tomorrow would be better... Felix and Seungmin were counting on him to come with them after all.

But who would have thought that first thing Jisung would see in the morning was Minho's face right above his own creepily staring at him.

"AH!" Jisung shrieked and hid under his comforter out of instinct being scared like that.

"Is my face so screwed up today? No, it's always stunning, your eye sight gotta be bad in the morning." Minho wondered for a few seconds before pulling the comforter away and lifting Jisung up with no hesitation.
The younger was too tired to really realize at first but when he finally was somehow awake he tried pushing Minho away.

'Why is he always doing this?!' he thought not knowing if he actually even hated it.

"I don't have much spare time today until the meeting starts so I'll just make sure you get out of bed safely and have someone help you getting dressed." Minho giggled and carefully put Jisung down.
'As if tiny fists like his could do anything.' the older laughed to himself and ruffled Jisung's hair so it was all fluffy and covering his eyes.

Grabbing some clothes that were already ready next to Jisung's bed, Minho turned around to hand it to the other.

"Oh, and please stop running away all of the time. I guess I should be sorry for playing a prank on you but you were the one who hit me in the first place." he shrugged and looked down at Jisung with a smirk.
The other could only glare at him angrily. If it hadn't been for Minho pulling dirty tricks on him he wouldn't have needed to kick him.

"Huh? Are you implying that it was my fault?" Minho pretended to be hurt although he knew exactly what Jisung was thinking right now. The boy really was sensitive if he freaked out by being touched so little.
It kind of fit his cute image though in Minho's opinion. At the same time he felt kind of guilty now.

"Pervert." Jisung suddenly said with a deadly glare while grabbing his shirt and other clothes to put them on.

"Me? Well... yeah I guess I am a pervert but I never let that really show while being with you..." he laughed before closing his eyes and effortlessly stripping Jisung from his pyjama shirt.

"Hey!" Jisung protected his body suddenly going into alarm mode when Minho's hands accidently trailed down his sides for a second.
However, he didn't defend himself when Minho continued helping him to get dressed.