chapter [9]

Minho and Felix where waving their arms after their mother who had just taken her place in one of the black sports cars the family owned.
Their smiles were genuine but not because of their appreciation for their mother but for the fact that she was gone for the next few days.

"Alright people." Minho announced and turned around to his friends and a few of the house keepers that he had called, among them was Jisung.

Right after Lady Lee had left they grouped up in the entrance hall, about 10 people.

"I've send Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix and Seungmin the plans for the decoration, all the things you need are in that room over there." He pointed somewhere behind them.

"Don't put anything in between the stairs of this hall because tomorrow there will come people to install a small stage." He added earning nods and an excited squeek from Felix.

"Go, go. Start already." The older made some gestures with his hands when everyone spread into different rooms.
The main party would take place there at the entrance hall but they'll also use a room for food and drinks as well as a bar. Then there will be a few rooms to relax and of course outside there'll also be a place to party. Minho chose the rose garden for that. This time of the year there were no flowers growing there but the statues gave away a nice scary atmosphere.

Half an hour later everyone was already busy with lots of different things. Felix, Seungmin and Changbin were currently ordering around people to put skulls, things that looked like spider webs and many other things on the handrail of the two large stairs that led from the hall up to a small higher up spot.

"Won't it look better there?" Changbin asked pointing at a 2 meter Frankenstein statue that stood at the bottom of the left stair case.

"Why would it look better somewhere else? I think it fits perfectly." Seungmin shrugged spending no attention to the other but focusing on the two men currently carrying large Chandeliers to put them directly above their heads.

Changbin gave him an annoyed stare while Felix watched both of them with a raised eye brow.
Suddenly another one of his stupid ideas came to his mind as he grabbed a clown mask from a box and slowly sneeked himself behind his bestfriend.

"WOAHH" he then suddenly yelled and jumped at Seugmin's back. Usually the boy would scream but Felix wasn't prepared for what happened next. With only a few movements of his arms Seungmin had immediately pushed Felix away, sending him flying with a force that Felix didn't know existed.
But the real problem began when the boy crashed into Changbin.

"Wh-" the older yelled when he had already lost his balance and fell backward, Felix on top of him.

That moment was something that both of them would remember for a long time... and that wasn't because they got hurt but because in the process of falling their lips had crashed on each others leaving them lying on the floor with wide eyes and connected lips.
Felix needed a few seconds to realize what had just happend when he started madly blushing all of a sudden.
Waiting no longer he pushed himself up and flinched back so he was out of Changbin's reach.

"Oh damn, Felix I'm sorry, it was a reflex." Seungmin came running toward his friend, helping him to get up.

"Uhm... is everything okay, are you hurt?" he added with an unsure look seeing that Felix stared madly at the floor.

"I- I'm fine." He quickly replied turning around and heading up the stairs to pretend he was busy there.
Oh god, Felix felt so stupid.
'Why do things like this always happen to me?!'
And especially with the person he had a crush on since he was 12.

"God damn it. I'm so screwed." The boy hissed already being out of the others sight.

"Did you take Taekwondo lessons or something?" Changbin asked Seungmin who was still standing at the spot where Felix had been a second ago.