chapter [12]

Minho had left the two girls for a while to went looking for new company, maybe he'd meet a few friends he didn't see for long.

Letting his eyes roam through the hall from a spot upstairs where he could see everything, suddenly a certain someone caught his eye.
At first Minho almost didn't recognize him but there was no doubt that it was Jisung sitting close next to the guy that he remembered as Bang Chan... Jisung's friend. The fact that they were sitting so close to each other made Minho frown. Jisung never let anyone get too close, he was shy.
And... he smiled...?

Minho had never seen Jisung smile before, not once, at least not a real smile. So what made this Bang Chan guy so different? Why did he even attend his party? And why wasn't Jisung doing his job?!
Right. Minho had to make sure that his assistant did his job and not enjoy himself.

With quick steps the boy made his way through the crowd and kindly excused himself for every person that he accidently bumped into until he saw the 3 sofas. One was occupied by Jisung and this Chan guy. On the other two he could see Felix, Seungmin, Jessi, Avery and some other cute girl who had her head on Avery's shoulder and grabbed her arm.

When they saw him comming the conversation they had stopped and all eyes fell on Minho.

"How comes this guy is here?" He asked trying to sound as nice as possible even though he knew it must have sounded kind off forced.

"He is an old friend of mine. We met each other in an exchange program in Australia." Felix explained with a smile and patted the seat next to him and Seungmin.

"Why don't you sit down with us. We were just talking about creepy but real ghost stories." he smiled and Minho eyed all of them suspiciously before not sitting down next to Felix but taking the seat on the other side of Jisung making the boy sit in the middle between him and Chan uncomfortable.
The small time with Bang Chan and the few drinks he had made him calm down a bit but now that Minho was so close to him he started to get a little scared... Minho looked angry again.

Everyone else didn't seem to be interested in Minho's mood so Avery raised her voice and wanted to continue telling about an incident at the subway she experienced when Chan interrupted her for a second and turned around to Jisung and Minho with a raised eyebrow.

"Wait a second..." he mumbled.
"You're wearing matching outfits!" he suddenly realized and clapped his hands.

"Thas right! Y'all finally noticed!" Jessi cheered with him and Avery making both boys look at the person next to them more closely.

It was true, Minho had an outfit similar to Jisungs, although his wasn't ripped and the older was wearing the long black coat and the shoes that Jessi had made. Apart from that, his canine teeth where really sharp like vampire's teeth. Jisung looked at his face for a bit too long and quickly lowered his head and started blushing. Despite Lee Minho being mean, he was still undeniably beautiful.

"Ahh I get it. He is my pray, right?" Minho asked with a grin when seeing the fake bite marks on Jisung's neck.
In that moment the boy didn't even question why Jessi and Avery put them in matching outfits because he thought of it as quiet amusing. 

"Sure looks like that." Jessi answered while Jisung felt his cheeks heating up. Why would they give him and Minho matching outfits?

"If that's the case... I challange you to reinact a scene from a vampire drama!" Chan suddenly jumped up and pulled Jisung up with him who looked at his therapist in horror. Of all people here, why would Chan make him do this although he was the person that knew best about Jisung's current mental health.

"What do I get out of this?" Minho asked with a questioning gaze toward Chan. It surprised the boy.

"If you do it, I'll perform a dance at your party." Chan told him with a sly grin which the other mimicked. A bit of entertainment for his guests would hype the atmosphere up, no matter if Chan was good or bad and there was nothing to lose anyway.