chapter [14]

Pain... that was the only thought that crossed Jisung's mind when he got up at 9 am the next day. His head was pounding like crazy feeling like it'd burst any second and his limbs felt weak and wobbly. Dahyun, being considerate as she was had left hangover medicine on Jisung's nightstand that he gladly took with a cup of water.

As the events of yesterday came back to his memories the boy shivered slightly especially when seeing the red marks on his collarbones and chest that he quickly covered with his hoodie. It made him feel stained, dirty... but he knew he couldn't get rid of these marks right now.

Trying not to let new negative feelings rise up Jisung told himself that it could have been worse if Hyunjin hadn't stepped in.
He was fine now, wasn't he? The man had to deal with the police so there should be nothing Jisung was worried about... yet it still made him want to cry and he bit his hand to prevent him from doing so.

Half an hour later Jisung went down to the entrance hall where most things were already cleaned up again by the staff in the early morning. Yet there were at least 10 people lying on the sofas or inside the guest rooms, having fallen asleep drunk.
For all that Jisung knew, Hyunjin had left the party after he brought him to his room and he couldn't spot Changbin or Seungmin anywhere so they were probably gone too.

Turning around to go up the stairs, Jisung headed toward Minho's room, his every day breakfast firmly on his hand. The boy had wondered why Minho always wanted his food delivered to his room but regarding the fact that there was no one he could eat with except for Felix, it made sense... Felix was a person that woke up sooner in the morning though so they almost never ate together.

Carefully Jisung pushed open the door expecting the older to be sound asleep but instead he found himself facing the back of Minho's head who was sitting on his sofa, gazing out the window.
For a second the younger stopped but then quickly put the food down infront of the other on the small sofa table before attmepting to leave.

"Was it fun yesterday?" Minho's sharp voice cut through the air making Jisung freeze. He was used to hearing Minho angry but his voice was different today. It immediately made Jisung feel like he did something terribly wrong.
Slowly turning around to face the older he hesitantly nodded.

"Huh, acting all innocent won't help you out of this, slut." he grinned but his eyes where gleaming with anger.

Quickly, Jisung pulled out his phone to write something.
'Help me out of what?' was the only thing he wrote and showed it to the other who took his phone.

"You even dare bluntly asking that? You have no shame, have you?"
Minho growled and Jisung quickly tried to get his phone back so he could communicate and solve this misunderstanding. He had no clue what he had done... was it because of the bet that Chan made them do?

"Say, how was it? Being a hoe and letting Hyunjin touch you?" he asked with a bitter smile that made Jisung stop for a second.
What did Minho think, Hyunjin did to him? Why would he call him a hoe? It couldn't be...
Suddenly Jisung remembered something. He had seen a person staring at him when Hyunjin tried to comfort him... what if it had been Minho? What if-

'No' Jisung formed with his lips and shook his head desperately trying to make it obvious that Minho misunderstood the situation. The younger needed to get his phone back so he could explain what had happened... but Minho already threw it somewhere on his bed where Jisung couldn't reach it.

"So you're denying what happened? How are you gonna explain that then?"

From one moment to the other Minho had grabbed the youngers wrist and forcefully pushed him down on the sofa before pulling his hoodie to the side.
Seeing the hickeys exposed on Jisung's skin justified his statement and the other didn't know how he'd get out of that situation. He wanted to cry, he wanted to run away but he couldn't.