chapter [3]

Step by step Jisung carefully climbed up the stairs trying to keep the tray with the rich guy's breakfast in place.
Before he had went upstairs Dahyun had forced him to eat one of the croissants so the boy felt even sicker than before. He didn't need breakfast... he'd always skip that.
'This already begins to get exhausting.' Jisung sighed in thoughts when he made his way through an empty hallway.

From downstairs he could hear someone yelling and was pretty sure it was this guy called Felix but Jisung kept his eyes trained on his feet.
Other than the croissant Dahyun had given him a bowl of scrambled egg, a few slices of orange some other side dishes, a cup of grape juice and a mug filled with steaming hot americano.

Carefully Jisung placed the food down on a small table next to the door to Minho's room and knocked a few times.
But there was no answer.
The whole wall was made out of glass but it was covered by grey blinds form the inside.

Trying to calm his breathing the boy quietly pushed down the door knob and entered the large room that was filled with sunlight flooding the room through the window front that made it look even wider.
On the left side there were stairs leading up to a sofa, large TV and gaming devices as on the right side there were a few desks, on one of them a closed laptop and some Mangas with titles that Jisung wanted to forget in an instant.

Actually a whole shelf was filled with manga, magazines and DVDs all showing woman with giant boobs and barely any clothes on.
Jisung was startled for a second when seeing all of this.
'Disgusting...' he thought and wondered how his parents would allow him having all this stuff but then again Jisung remembered that he was only working here and didn't have the right to be judgemental.
Even if he wanted to say something he was simply not able to do that.

Averting his eyes from Minho's weird collection, the brown haired boy made his way over to the king sized bed on which he could make out the top of someones hair sticking out under the comforter. It was blond, curly and pretty long and to be honest Jisung hadn't expected the eldest son of this household to have hair like this.

Not caring for the moment, Jisung carefully appraoched the person under the comforter waiting for the older boy to wake up. How was even supposed to do it? Should he shake him? Play an alarm?

But then the sheets started moving and Jisung quickly took a step back. What he was faced with after that took away his breath for a second.

A blond haired girl with smudged eyeliner and lipstick pushed herself up from the sheet so she could sit.
Her eyes were only half opened and she streched her arms with a yawn. The bra she was wearing was basically invisible and Jisung felt even more disgusted and uncomfortable than before.

But the embarrassment was taking over when he bowed to apologize and turned around.

"Huh?" the girl yawned again.
"Oh damn, listen boy. Pretend that you just never saw this, would you? Don't want my Minho baby to be in trouble." her voice was sweet like honey and Jisung couldn't do anything but nod again when the girl grabbed her clothes from the nightstand and quietly paced out of the room.

'What in god's name...' Jisung tried to calm down and pretend that this never happend when suddenly he heard the creaking of a door.
Panicking instantly Jisung turned around to see a guy exiting the bathroom, drying his brown hair with a towel that he threw back into the bathroom right after.
He was only wearing sweatpants and small pearls of water were running down his toned chest and arms.

Jisung had to admit that he was really beautiful but the things he had seen a minute ago changed Jisungs image of him to a perverted fuckboy immediately. And he didn't have the nerve to deal with these kinds of people.
Under normal circumstances he might have thought the guy was attractive but his brain wasn't even thinking really...