chapter [37]

Minho had stopped yelling and kicking around himself at some point when he collapsed into a sitting position leaning against the wall and staring at his bruised hands. His brain didn't work properly and he could tell that the others must feel the same.

"Look who came to visit you?"
They could see the creepily smiling man walk down the stairs with someone thrown over his shoulder. Minho didn't need to look twice to realize it was Jisung.

"Jisung... JISUNG!" Again he was on his feet and yelled at the boy to wake up. The younger still had the chance to run!

"Geez, stop being so loud. Even if he wakes up he would never ditch me after I kindly invited him." There was no hint of sarcasm in his voice meaning he was actually thinking that way.

"JISUNG WAKE UP!" Hyunjin and Chan joined Minho's shouting when the man placed him on a chair and chained his arms and feet to it.

"It might not be comfortable my friend but I'm afraid I need to do this." He whispered and went over to his desk to grab something that looked like medicine.
He held it under Jisung's nose and in the next moment the boy snapped awake. At first he eyed everything around him for a second when his eyes landed on Minho, Hyunjin and Chan and finally on the psycho dude.

Minho could see his face and complete body freezing and his eyes widening with his hitched breathing.

"Jisung, listen. We'll get out of here, okay." Minho lied to make him feel better but there was no reaction coming from the younger. It seemed like he was in some kind of trance.

"You want to get out of there? Well, then I'll start with you first, Mr. Rich heir." The man chuckled and went over to open the door of Minho's cell. The boy stepped back when the door was opened and waited for the right moment to attack. He jumped forward aiming to go past the man when a gun was pointed at Jisung.

"One wrong move and I'll shoot." The psycho sickly grinned still standing directly in front of Minho.
There was nothing he could do... it was true that every wrong move could possibly hurt Jisung. Begrudgingly Minho let himself be brutally pulled out of there when he lost his hope. Now that he could look at Hyunjin and Chan properly he realized how badly bruised their faces and skin was. Chan was holding his arm as if it was broken and on Hyunjins head there were traces of dried blood.

"You little piece of shit." Minho brought out between clenched teeth but he was forcefully pushed against one wall were the man cuffed his hands up so he was caught. The boy pulled with all his force but there was no way to break metal. The room was locked and Jisung was constantly threatened with a gun now. What would they do?!

Meanwhile Jisung was following the scenario in total horror.

"So, my friend? What do you say about starting with the face? It's always the most precious part of a person isn't it?" he sweetly asked and went over to his devices that were still neatly placed on another desk. A cold shower ran over Minho's back. Was this the moment he'd die? The moment when they were all going to die?
He tried getting Jisung's attention but the younger had his eyes fixed on the small scalpel that the man had just picked up from his desk after inspecting it closely.

"Yes this is perfect."

With very slow steps he approached Minho again and with each step his smile grew wider. Minho was so terrified he couldn't avert his eyes.

>BANG<

All of a sudden the door at the top of the stair case burst open with an unendurable sound. Everything happened so quick that none of the captured people could follow it with their eyes when suddenly a gun shot was fired.