chapter [27]

There were only two weeks left until Minho would be back and Jisung couldn't wait any longer. The older would frequently call him once or twice a week always asking how it was going and everytime Jisung felt a wave of joy wash over him. His injuries were mostly healed so he could walk without any help. Running or certain other movement were still a little difficult and hurt but he could get all the work done that he was assigned to, now that he was allowed to work again. Most of the time he was helping Dahyun in the kitchen or cleaning but he liked it that way. Jisung always remebered that it could be way worse so he was okay with it. Since he won that contest two months ago the boy also gained a slight bit more confidence so at least to his friends he was able to speak with no pressure and he was trying everyday to do better. By now he could even bring up the courage to ask someone on the streets for directions and that was something he used to be afraid of even before the incident.

It still happend every week that he cried himself to sleep or when he had nightmares and ended up missing his adoptive family so much that he started to blame himself again... but he knew that he wouldn't get rid of that so quickly so he had to accept it.
At least nobody had touched his face these past few months which was still something that he was highly afraid of.

Today it was Jeongin's birthday and he had invited Seungmin and him to his home for playing video games in the early noon. Later that day Jeongin would throw a small party so the others would join them.
They even kept assuring Jisung that this party would be different and that there were no risks... however Jisung had decided he'd not stay that long after what he experienced the last time. Or he'd just stick with Hyunjin form the start so no pervert would kidnap him again.

"Here we are!" Jisung was pulled out of his thoughts when Jeongin opened the car door for him and Seungmin to exit. They were lucky that it was Jisung's day off so the youngest was excited that he could finally show his newest friend his home.

"Whoa, that's almost as big as the Lee's!" Jisung found himself stunned when he saw yet another mansion infront of his eyes. This one had a more modern architecture and was rather flat but really large.

"Yeah, you know after the Lee business, the Yang company is the second most successful one in this country." Seungmin explained but Jeongin just shrugged and started walking to the entrance.

"Most of the money is inherited so who cares." he laughed and opened the door for them.

They ended up playing three hours in Jeongin's room before Seungmin had to leave for something that had to do with his work although neither of the other two knew what exactly Seungming worked as.

In the end Jeongin and Jisung were left alone and decided to watch some series on TV and talk a bit.

"You said you live with your mother, right?" Jisung started and the younger nodded. It mad him happy that Jisung remebered.

"Yeah like I told you, my father died in an accident some years ago..." he sighed but kept the smile on his face.

"Must have been hard..." Jisung tried to comfort him but Jeongin assured him that he was fine.

"Most children of rich parents don't get to see them often and it was the same with my dad. Of course I was sad but it really wasn't that bad... I didn't even cry I think." he explained and Jisung nodded. The older really liked Jeongin a lot so he wanted to know more about this boy.

"And your mother... you said that she was gone until you were 9 years old?"
he continued while concentrating on speaking loud enough.

"Yeah, she was gone but I think she had her reasons. You know she's a really amazing woman. After my father died she took over the company and even started her own fashion label. She could've just taken the money and leave but she really helped the company out of its debt. She also makes sure that she gets to see me enough and she keeps asking me how she can be a better mother because she's always sorry for being out the whole day, haha." Jeongin giggled when talking about her making Jisung smile. Just like the younger he had met his adoptive mother in his later years when he was 14 but he had closed her into his heart anyway.
Jisung really wished she was alive like Jeongin's.