chapter [20]

By the time they arrived infront of the mansion it was already afternoon and the sun was shining yellow giving the whole atmosphere a warm feeling.
Jisung pushed open his door and was about to get out on one leg when Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his body and easily lifted him up and out of the car into his wheel chair.

"Thanks." Jisung said sounding pressured and weird with a sore throat but at least he managed to say it.

"See? You can speak if you really want to." Hyunjin smiled and pushed the wheelchair to the side entrance for the staff where Dahyun already waited for them.

"I'm so thankful for you bringing him here" Dahyun quickly ran over to them and bowed infront of Hyunjin.

"Nothing to thank for. I'm doing this for Jisung." Hyunjin answered nicely and let Dahyun handle the wheelchair.

"Well then... see you Jisung." Hyunjin winkend at his friend and gave him a last grin before turning around and getting into his car again. If he could, Hyunjin would have stayed longer, but he was already late for his next shooting because he brought Jisung home. The model regretted nothing though.

Meanwhile Dahyun hugged Jisung tightly and immediately started worrying once she saw all the scratches and injuries that were still visible on Jisungs skin.

"You need to take it easy, okay? You're freed from your job as long as you can't properly work so take your time and rest, alright?" She told her nephew and brought him into their room.

"And don't forget to take your medicine and eat enough." she added grabbing something from the fridge that looked like cheese cake.
With wide eyes Jisung realised that it actually was cheese cake, blueberry cheese cake.

"Oh? Do you not like that?" Dahyun misunderstood Jisung's reaction but he quickly shook his head.

"Then here you go." She handed him the food with a grin watching him stuff his cheeks. It was the first time she saw him actually enjoying eating something and not forcing it down his throat.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Young master Minho wanted to pay for all the hospital fees so don't worry about them. He also gave you permission to walk around the house and the garden freely as long as you don't cause any commotion. I just thought we should thank him for that, don't you think?" She asked the boy who stopped chewing for a second.

Minho payed the hospital fees for him? That must have been the reason why he got a room for himself and suspiciously good food... but why?
Again Jisung was left confused. He wasn't good at understanding people in general and even less when it came to Minho. Jisung thought after Minho hit him it was obvious that older hated him and yet... he did something like this again.

Slowly, Jisung nodded. Of course he had to thank him. Anything else would be inappropriate. But how would he even approach the older after this. The thought alone made Jisung want to hide in some dark corner.

"Oh, and Lady Kang and her daughter are at their own residence in Seoul by now but they're gonna visit again in 2 days together with Master Lee and his collegues who hold a family business meeting. Young Master Minho will have to take part in it too since he's gonna own a big part of the Lee business in half a year." She explained while handing Jisung a glass of water.

"Young master Felix asked me to tell you that he and his friend want to take you with them to the cinema in the meantime because Felix is too young to attend the meeting. Isn't that really nice of them?" She smiled dreamily and clapped her hands while Jisung almost choked on his water.

He could cry right now... that was how nice these people were to him. That made him hella nervous, though.

Of course he was nervous suddenly having people that actively involved them in their life but at the same time the feeling of finally starting to build friendships was like vanilla caramel latté with whipped cream. Sweet and soft...