chapter [5]

When Jisung exited through the main entrance of the Lee villa, a black
limousine was already waiting infront of him. The boy could see his reflection in the black windows when the driver told him to take his seat at the front. The two Lee brothers were sitting at the back not even looking up when Jisung got inside while they were deeply engulfed in a talk about their halloween party.

Minding his own business Jisung stared out the window at the moving scenery. It wasn't like yesterday when the trees bathed in sunlight colored everything in a warm vibe... today everything seemed grey. The clowded sky, the asphalt, all the buildings, even the people on the streets were grey like ghosts.

"Jisung?! Are you numb too? I told you to get out of the car." Jisung was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by the angry remark of Minho standing in front of his opened door.

'Oh... we are already there' Jisung noticed how time passed by quickly.
Bowing in apology the boy quickly stumbled out of the car almost tripping in the process.

"Wow, watch where you are going, you're gonna hurt yourself." Felix worried and grabbed his arm to help him keeping his balance.
Minho on the other hand only rolled his eyes and headed for his first destination, his brown coat flying in the wind.

"I told you not to be nice to him. He might not be able to talk but he still manages to piss me of." Minho glared at his little brother who gave him an annoyed stare.
The older seemed to be in a bad mood today...

"Whatever, come on Jisung or you'll freeze to death at the spot." The freckled boy cheered and waved Jisung to walk with them.
Felix was right, because of the wind it seemed even colder than it was. Jisung could already feel his hands freezing.

In the next 2 hours the three of them were passing by different expensive looking shops to look for decoration and catering that was fitting their expectations so they could order it.

Jisung just dragged along quietly, not making a noise and trying to get warm in his thin coat that was definitely not supposed to be worn at cold days like these.
However, luckily Jisung didn't have to carry anything until now regarding the fact that the brother's ordered everything directly to their home.

Right now they were walking down a large street that would usually be crowded with people but because of the weather there weren't that many.

"Jisung hurry up, you're slower than a disabled turtle." Minho yelled at the boy who nodded and tried staying directly behind them.

"It's fun, going out shopping, isn't it?" Felix asked not expecting an answer while Jisung didn't even pay attention to him but kept walking while his teeth were clapping.
'Why can't they just ignore me?'

Suddenly he bumped into a person, recognizing it was Minho who stared at him in annoyance.

"You can't speak, you can't listen when I say something, you can't even pay attention to your surroundings. At least try to make an efford. I don't even need to do something to make you struggle. Something like you shouldn't be paid." He spat and pushed a card into Jisung's hands.

"Here, take this and go to the shop that I told you about earlier. They finished my costume and you're gonna get it from there and meet us at the Café over there afterward. Understood?" He asked again and Jisung nodded.

Minho was right, he didn't focus although he wanted to try to make an efford to start a friendship with people. Maybe this was the best way he could show them that he was trustworthy. Jisung had to do this correctly, it wasn't difficult after all... he even knew the shop.

But then, the boy felt the first raindrop on his face and in the next moment it rained like waterfalls coming from the sky. Under normal circumstances Jisung would have searched for a dry place to wait until it's over but Minho was depending on him so he couldn't dissapoint him.