Chapter 8

"Lust"

"We've been too quiet"-I said quickly as I backed myself up to the wooden planks which had now become so familiar to my back.I had to lie to the rest of the team about my discoveries,they would hesitate to follow my plan,especially Reiner,the guy was half-insane at this point.
"So what do you say"-Ymir asked me after a long period of silence.
"Its been 5 years"-I said quietly-"And frankly,I'm going insane in this piece of shit place"
"Bertholdt,in two weeks,we attack The Trost District"-I told him as I peered into his eyes.
"Reiner,if the Founder dosen't show up,you have to break through Wall Rose too"-I told him as he looked a bit unsettled.
"Does anyone have any objections"-I asked as silence befell the area we were standing on.
Not even a breath was heard until I clapped my hands and said-"Then it's decided,Trost falls in two weeks"

"Today,ten of you useless maggots will be chosen as the ten best out of this regiment,The 104th"
10-Krista Lenz
9-Sasha Braus
8-Connie Springer
7-Reiner Braun
6-Jean Krichten
5-Eren Jeager
4-Annie Leonhart
3-Bertholdt Hooever
2-Y/N Tybur
1-Mikasa Ackerman

"Now the names that I've read out,step forward"-Keith Shadis said as I took a step forward.
Ymir didn't get into the top 10,that messes my plans up.

"Yo,Tybur"-I heard someone say as I was leaving.
I turned around to see Eren.
"What"-I said in annoying tone,I was too tired to deal with anyone.
"We're having a feast"-He said with his hand up-"Care to join us"

I was sitting at my table and laughing with Eren.
"You know what's the worst thing about him"-He asked me with a giggle in his voice.
"What"-I asked him back with a smile on my face as I backed myself up to the window.
"He looks like a horse"-He said as I broke down laughing-"Yo Jean,you look like a horse"-I shouted at him from across the room,he heard me despite the massive noise the people partaking in the feast generated.
Eren laughed and I did too.
"Eren"-I said his name-"Tell me a bit about your parents"
Jeager...a surname popular in Marleyan Eldians,could it be this was Zeke's relative,his father was meant to be seant to Paradis,unless something happened that day.
"My father's name was Grisha,he was a doctor"-He said quickly,he continued talking but the word Grisha kept repeating itself,like a record in my head.

Dressed in a dark black coat,I opened the door out of my barracks slowly.
The heavy rain outside masked the noise that the door made.
The rain bounced off my coat with a lot of power as I looked to the pitch black sky.
I started moving through the stone pathway until...
"Where are you going in this time of night"-I heard a light voice say behind me.
I turned around to face Krista-"Why do you keep following me"-I said with a tired voice-"Get a hint"
"You didn't answer my question"-She said softly as she walked closer to me.
"Where are you going at this time of night"-She repeated herself,this time louder than before.
"And you didn't answer my question"-I said again as I got closer to her in a ploy to try and intimidate her.
"Why are you following me"-I repeated the question.
She looked down at the ground for a moment.
"Because..."-She hesitated for a moment-"You're my comrade"
"You're my friend"-She continued as her eyes lit up.
"Well I don't want to be anything,your friend,your comrade,hell even your enemy"-I shouted at her with as much power as my chest could produce.
"I think you're lying"-She said to me as she got even closer,I could basically feel her breath bounce off my clothes.
"Well,you've got it all wrong"-I lied,I wanted to be her friend,or maybe even more,I just felt terrible that I would have to betray not just her,but everyone else one day.
"I don't think so"-She said slowly,she stared straight into my eyes as the rain started calming down.
"I...erm..."-I struggled to respond,I didn't hate her,I...am not sure.
She got on her tiptoes and got closer to me,I could feel her breath on my chin,I met her eyes.
"Show me that you hate me"

I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and got her extremely close.
"Show me that you don't hate me"-I whispered to her before closing the gap.
I felt her soft lips connect to mine as I closed my eyes.
Her face became extremely hot as I put my arm around her waist.
She gasped for air as a string of saliva conected our mouthes.
She went back in until a massive zap of electricity went through both of our bodies.My titan was reacting to being in contact with a Royal for so long.
"I love you"
"I love you too"