Chapter 17

"Siege"

Many titans had dropped dead until Lynn had made her way back to the tower.

"They're coming inside"-She shouted at the rookies-"Try and hold out"
The cadets rushed downstairs being lead by Y/N.
The entire castle was rumbling but the team managed to keep their balance.
"Reiner,with me let's see how far they've made it in"-Y/N ordered Reiner as they rushed down the first set of stairs.
It was empty.
"Grab that torch"-Reiner told Y/N as the latter quickly moved towards the source of light.
He grabbed it as Reiner opened the door.
"Shit,it's here"-Reiner shouted at Y/N who got ready to combat.
"Look out guys"-Connie shouted as Y/N turned around and saw a cannon rolling down the stairs.
"Where the fu-"-Y/N commented as he jumped on top Reiner pushing him out of the path of the cannon.
"Thanks"-Reiner thanked Y/N as they both watched the cannon overtake the titan and close the majority of the door.
Y/N quickly rushed down the stairs and arranged the cannon so no more titans could enter.
But as he was pushing the cannon in the position that he wanted it to be in a 3 meter titan jumped over him making him collapse into the ground.
"Fuck,it's heavy"-Y/N commented as he braced for the titan's teeth to lower into his neck.
But that never happened.
"Get out"-Reiner said as he gurnted picking up the titan over Y/N's body.
"Thanks-Y/N said sliding away from the titan-"I owe you one"
Reiner was obviously struggling with the titan-"CONNIE,YOUR KNIFE"-Y/N shouted as the cadets were rushing down the stairs.
"Reiner can you hold"-Y/N asked past all the noise.
Reiner disagreed with his head before 10 seconds later collapsing to the ground.
Y/N quickly moved towards the titan kicking it with such power that it got knocked off of Reiner's back.
"Now we're even"-Y/N joked as Reiner got on his feet.
Reiner rushed towards the left as Y/N ran straight towards the titan.
The titan swung his hand at Reiner but it couldn't land anything as Y/N pushed it away with all his body power.
The titan collided with the wall as  Connie threw his knife at Y/N almost stabbing him,Y/N grabbed the knife and pushed the titan towards the ground,The Titan managing to get a bite onto Y/N's neck as it collapsed to the ground.
Reiner held it's head as Y/N started stabbing.
Blood started spewing out of the titan's nape covering both Y/N and Reiner with it's blood.
The titan was dead but Y/N didn't stop,he screamed like a madman as he stabbed into the titan's rotting flesh.
He breathed deeply as he got up.

"Bastard"-Y/N muttered as everyone looked at him in horror,he looked like a murderer.
"A-are you okay"-Krista asked as she approached him.
"You're bleeding"-She added as she grabbed a bottle of alcohol which was close to the window.
She slowly poured it onto the cut as Y/N hissed in pain-"S-sorry"-Krista shyly responded.
Y/N tried to hold in the pain as Krista finished by grabbing his knife and cutting her dress to just above her knees.
Y/N's face became red as he looked away-"I don't have a clean cloth"
"Sorry"-Krista said once more as she tied it around Y/N's neck with the latter saying -"It's...fine"
"Thank you"-Y/N thanked Krista as Bertholdt spoke up-"You think another one could come in"
"Better be safe than sorry"-Connie said as he gestured to go upstairs.

The entire team followed him up into the tower.
Reiner looked down-"Yeah,that's why they're called veterans"-He mutters out with a smile.
Y/N and everyone looked down as Nanaba and Gelgar finished off the last titan.
"Nice"-Y/N commented to himself as Nanaba and Gelgar came back.
"We lost Ly-"-Nanaba was saying before Zeke who was now on top of the wall started screaming.
"What"-Gelgar asked as he turned around only for his face to drop.
"Shit more titans"-Connie commented as he pointed to tens of titans emerged from the forest close to the castle.

"Gelgar,one last stand"-Nanaba encourged her fellow comrade after minutes of silence as the titans slowly approached.
Gelgar nodded and they were both off.

It hadn't taken long for them to be completely teared apart and then it hit Y/N...Zeke was trying to kill him...his childhood friend,his best friend.
"Bastard"-Y/N whispered to himself.
"Y/N,hand me over that knife"-Ymir told him pointing at the sharp object that Y/N was holding.
Y/N smiled realizing what was gonna happen.
"Yeah"-Y/N said before flipping the kinfe over to Ymir who catched it skilfully.
"Krista"-Ymir started speaking as everyone started paying attention completely forgetting that the threats of Titans was very close and very dangerous.
"I'm not one to tell you how to live your life,it's not my place"-Ymir continued as The Sun started emerging from the horizon-"But,remeber the oath we made to each other"
Ymir started running at Krista before jumping off the tower.
Lights started shining as Ymir emerged as a Titan.
"What"-Krista questioned as she went close to the corner of the tower.
"Did you know about this"-Reiner questioned Krista as he grabbed her shirt.
"HOW DO WE NOT KNOW YOU'RE NOT A TITAN"-Reiner snapped at her.
Y/N sighed as he walked in between the two.
"Leave her alone"-He said as he grabbed Reiner's arm squeezing it-"It's obvious she didn't know"
Reiner loosened his grip as Krista fell from to the ground.
"Are you okay"-Y/N asked Krista as she nodded seeing Ymir slashing and biting at the titans around her.
"Shit she's good"-Y/N said as he crouched at the edge of the tower.

He felt his balance loosen as he felt a blunt force push against him.
He started falling quickly as he looked back to see Reiner coldly staring at him as Krista started scratching at him.
"FU-"-Y/N screamed as he collided with something