Chapter 7

"The god of the walls"

East of wall Sina,Twenty Kilometers from Stohess

After coming into contact with many underground gangs and recieving information which I payed for in blood,I was ready to finally find out who was the real king of the walls,it was obviously not fritz as all he did was sit on his ass all day,half asleep.

I had recieved information from one of the underground gangs as to where one of the royal families lived.
The Diekmeier family would get a surprise in these early hours of the morning.
Walking through the darkness and through the green fields I notice a dim light in the distance.

Abel Deikmeier was resting in his office,pondering,the sun was slowly coming up and it met his eyes,he was almost asleep until he heard a loud bang on his door.
This rattled him and he shot up from his seat-"Come in"
He said with a strong voice,but his body was trembling.
He heard another loud bang and this time he gained confidence that it was just one of his family members.
Although an ilogical explanation,his mind was still clouded,the guy had just woken up after all.
He opened the door only to be met with a fist shoved deep inside his face,he felt a few bones crush as he fell unconcious.

"Wake up"
"Wake up"
I slapped Abel but he wasn't waking up,I was afraid I might've killed him.
I stood up and kicked his stomach.
This made his eyes shoot wide,he gushed blood out of his mouth.
He breathed deeply.
"Took you long enough"
I put him on a sitting position and made him look at his family.
His three children and his wife.
"What do you want"-He asked me quickly and with fear in his voice-"Do you want power,do you want money,I'll give it all to you just dont touch my family"
"None of those things interest me"-I muttered out as I tied him up,just like the rest of his family,except he didn't have a rope tied around his mouth like the rest of his family did.
I grabbed a tissue from my pocket and started cleaning the knife off the blood that it took after I murdered his guards.
"Now,what interests me is"
I crouched over him-"Who is the real royal family"
"I can't say"-He replied immediately,almost like a muscle reaction.
I grabbed the handgun out of my belt and pointed it at his youngest child-"You wanna speak now"
"I can't say"-He said again immediately.
I pulled the trigger and immediately the child's head exploded in a mess of blood and skin.
His wife started crying loudly.
"You realize what you've..."-He was saying with a trembling voice.
"I realize what I've done"-I cut him off quickly.
"Now if you don't want that to happen to the rest of the family,speak up"-I said to him as he stared at his wife.
"She's next you know,but I won't kill her,I'll send her to the fucking underground,and god knows what they'll do to her there,but before that I'll cut her in every part of her body,and I'll rip her throat apart with my knife"
"SPEAK"-I shouted at him with such power that the entire house shook.
"Reiss"-He muttered as he looked to the ground-"It's the Reiss"
"Good"-I said as I reloaded my gun.
"Thank you for your information,the king in the walls will know of your betrayal"-I mentioned as I pointed the handgun at his head.
"I still have to kill you though"
"Wait"-Abel tried to say but instead all that was heard was a loud gunshot,his head bobbed back and forth for a moment before settling in a position resting on his table.

The Reiss...I couldn't confront them immediately,they had the power to completely disable me so instead...an indirect attack would need to happen