Chapter 28[Rewritten]

"integration"

It had been two weeks since The Warriors had returned from The Paradis Island.
They had returned significantly weaker,losing their golden boy Zeke and their strongest titan,Berthdolt and his Colossal Titan.
Y/n Tybur,the apperant traitor had returned with The Founding Titan's powers mixed into his own Warhammer's.
The Nation cherished as The Founder was no longer in the Eldian Devil's hands,the other nations trembled...Y/n was described as an unstoppable force,apperantly having full control over his powers,he posed such a threat that the other nations held a conference.
Most countries pulled their ambassadors from Marley,except Hiruzu.
In fact,the Hiruzu embassy had made contact with Y/n.

Speaking of...he was waiting alone in a room,his feet kicked up on a large wooden table,he had a small book on his hand.
He heard the door creak open as an asian woman walked in.
"If it isn't the famed Tybur"-She said holding her hand out excpecting a handshake-"I don't do handshakes"-He coldly said as the woman took a seat across from him,she had wrinkles and her age was showing,whatever makeup she had thrown on was failing her miserably.
"You said you had information"-The woman hastily asked,Y/n nodded slowly as he took his feet off the table and leaned forward-"Do you want the best news or the good news"-He asked.
"Go ahead"-The woman's eyes spread wide-"I can't actually control the founder"-He exclaimed confidently-"Meaning if you can convince the mid-eastern alliance to attack Marley,you give Paradis another few years"-Y/n explains as he refuses to break eye contact-"Why would we be interested in a technological backwater like Paradis?"-The woman rightfully asked-"Hiruzu's actual heir is currently living in Paradis"
"And if I'm correct,your dear president's term is coming to a close,so what a sure fire way to win the next election as to promise Hiruzu it's monarchy back"-Y/n elaborated.
"You've got yourself a deal"

"Where to next sir"-One of Y/n's guards asked as Y/n hopped on the car-"To my mother's grave"

"Hey mom"-A well suited Y/n said as he approached a lone gravestone.
He ran his hands through the hard cement,it was cold and musty,there was already signs that nature was reclaiming it's rightful property as countless green vines varying in size had made their way up to where the name 'Lara Tybur' stood proudly,with a small line beneath it,the writing was eyecatching as Y/n found himself staring at it for a few seconds before snapping out of it.
"I brought you flowers"-Y/n spoke again as he softly nestled the flowers in between two random mounds of dirt.
The flowers engulfed the area with a nice odor,it making it's way up Y/n's nostrils quickly.
"They smell nice dont they"-He remarked as he sat down by a nearby tree.
He looked around himself,he was sorrounded by large green fields,the only tree was the one he was sitting at.
Farther away he saw the walls of Liberio rise high above,next to them was the usually busy railway,this time though,it was devoid of any trains.
"I hope the shade's been treating you well"-He told her as he looked the tree up and down,it was tall,it's greenery looked majestic and Y/n could even see a couple bird's nests on the higher branches of the tree.
"Oh,I almost forgot"-Y/n said as he looked down at a plastic bag that he had wrapped around his wrist.
He rummaged through it for a moment before pulling out an apple,it was blood red and it was still kind of wet as Y/n had cleaned it before coming to the gravestone.
"I brought you something"-Y/n told her as he put the apple down on the ground next to her.

"I bet you've been quite lonely lately"-Y/n started saying-"I haven't been in Marley for a while,and to be frank,I didn't really miss it that much"-Y/n continued-"Fine has grown so much,she's almost a woman now,and Dorian..."-He cut himself off-"You weren't here when he was born,I mean neither was I,but,he's the cutest kid ever,he has so much energy,he overpowers me all the time,Willy is growing a beautiful family,I know you loved him a lot"-Y/n had said while looking out to the loucious green fields.

"I missed you"-A voice in the back of his head spoke to him,his eyes widened-"I-I missed you too"-He stuttered,he was waiting for a response again,but it never came back.
"I've been going insane mom,I killed Zeke,I fucking ended his life,just like that,and I killed so many other people,children,women,I regret it,so much,it's weighing on my mental mom,what the hell is happening to me"-Y/n said to himself as he buried his head in his hands.
He started sobbing slowly,the tears quickly making their way through the small cracks of his fingers and making the grass beneath him wet.
"I know"-He started saying again-"You loved me,I just wish..."-He said through his tears-"I just wish,you showed it more"

"It feels like I'm being fucking possesed,sometimes I just black out and I wake up in a different place"-He spoke out to the air,the tears now drying across his face and hands as he backed his head up,the scalp meeting the surface of the tree.
"My body keeps freezing in place,that's how Pieck got me back to Marley"-Y/n explained to the gravestone-"You remeber Pieck right,she was the wierd one,you always thought she was the prettiest girl in the world"-He chuckled-"You wanted me to marry her"

"I actually made friends,real people mom,they loved me,there was this boy who had the will to do anything,and this girl who loved him so much she would take a bullet for him,then there was this man,he was the quickest I've ever seen,he is just a normal human,yet I think he could defeat even me,and then..."-He hesitated-"There was this other girl,she had blonde hair and she had the blood of the royals,I loved her,I actually fell in love,and the best part was,she loved me back"-Y/n smiled-"I miss them"-Y/n said through a sigh,he shot another glance towards the stone next to him.
He put his hand on it again,this time helping himself up to his feet,he pat his ass down removing whatever dirt was latched onto his pants.
"I'll see you in a bit"-He told her,he crouched over the stone and gave it a little kiss,the chilly feeling it gave his lips made his back shiver.
"Don't get too lonely"-He said as he started walking down and away from the gravestone,this time,it was branded with the flowers that he had put there and next to it was the apple,still red as ever.