Chapter 27

"Captured"

Y/n sighed,he was staring straight at a bright light,in a room that wasn't his,in a house...that wasn't his.
"Shit"-Y/n groaned as he looked to his left.
There was a bundle of red lava hair connected to a head.
"Shit"-He swore again under his breath.

One of his nostrils was clogged with whatever shit he had snorted last night,his legs were tired as if he had ran a marathon,his head felt heavy as a brick and his crotch was burning.
He looked down his body and realized that he had not worn any protection,he grunted again as the burning flared up even more.
If they had sex,and knowning him,they probably had,he had probably given her a child,or worse gotten an STD from her.

Y/n stumbled himself up onto his legs,off the mattress on the floor of the small apartment that was owned by the red haired girl.
He shot her back a look.
She looked to be about 30ish,a lean body which was almost completely exposed,her breasts were fairly round and out in full show.
Under her left leg was a wet spot confirming what Y/n had feared,they had fucked,either that or she had pissed herself,he didn't even remember her name but he did vaguely remember how they had met.
After a couple rounds of drinks,Y/n was drunk as hell,and the red haired woman approached,she looked like a goddess to his drunk brain,by the time they were at her house,they were both snorting whatever drugs she had bought for them off of a magazine.

Y/n seperated their clothes apart from each other and got dressed,his clothes were smelly,they smelled like they had been infused with shit.
Y/n moved to her bathroom opening her cabinet,he looked through the cabinet with a small hope that there was some kind of medecine.
Y/n sighed as he moved to her small living room.

He noticed a small TV,its screen shattered with a crack going through the middle of the device,her couches were worn out.
Y/n's eyes darted towards the table,spread all over it was a bunch of snow which he had undoubtedly snorted with the woman that was spread out in the next room.
Y/n sat down in the worn couch and held his head as he thought.
"Fuck,I've probably caught the fuckin' clap"-He mentioned to himself as he heard someone waddle into the same room.
"Hey"-He spoke excepting the same woman from the other room,but instead there was a kid,maybe about 3 years old,his big eyes staring at the table.
"Canny"-The child spoke as he extended his hand towards the table.
"No"-Y/n slapped his hand away and quickly stood up-"not candy"-he told the child calmly picking him up,whatever mix of shit and piss the kid had in his diaper dripped down on Y/n's arms.
"For fuck's sake kid"-Y/n said as the kid repeated saying-"Canny"-and-"Mama"
The degenerate probably took drugs in front of the poor baby.
He set the child down next to his mother-"Mama"-He muttered out again as the red haired woman wrapped her arms around him whilst still sleeping.

"Right and what did you do?"-A voice pulled Y/n out of his trance.
He was sitting down on a failry comfortable couch,across from him was an old man,his hair was white as the snow he had taken that day and it was clearly reeceding,he had thin glasses around his big brown eyes.
Y/n tried to catch up to speed,he could've sworn that he was in that house,wait,no,he was in the battlefield in Paradis,or,no,he was...
"Where am I"-He asked calmly,the old man scribbled something down-"You keep forgetting"-The man spoke-"This is therapy,for your PTSD,you are Y/n Tybur,does that ring a bell"-The therapist asked.
Then it slowly came back to Y/n

Y/n was standing on top of Zeke,all of the latter's allies had fallen-"It ends here"-Y/n told him-"Your degenerated dream"-Y/n added-"You want to end The Eldian Race,for the greater good,you had said"-Y/n told Zeke as the blonde older man had a blade shafted between his teeth-"if they won't accept us,then I'll force them to"-Y/n started explaining-"And if they still hate us"
"Then I'll just destroy the world"

Zeke had started to cry as Y/n crouched,he grabbed his throat,he wanted a response,he wanted Zeke to understand why he was doing this.
"Do you-"

Y/n and by extension Zeke and all other Eldians were transported to a place,it's skies bright,and it's air warm,it's earth sandy.

"I am Y/n Tybur,your founding titan,your time is almost here"

Everyone on the continent had immediately lost memory of the occurrence,the island of Paradis on the other hand,they would remember those words,the last words that the Tybur had said before his capture.

"I am Y/n Tybur"-He started speaking,back in the same couch.
"Are you certain of that fact"-The old man asked again-"No"-Y/n deadpanned him-"I am...Lara Tybur,or...Frieda Reiss,or am I,Grisha Jeager,or am I..."-He stopped himself-"I am Ymir Fritz"-He said finally.
The old man wrote something down again-"Well that's the time"-He said after looking at his wrist watch.
"Any questions before you go"-He asked as Y/n looked up to meet his gaze.
"No"-He flatly said again as he stood up and shook the man's hand.

The hot shower water was hitting his skin-"What"-He questioned himself loudly as he looked around him,he was as naked as one could be,his body was out in full show,at least he was alone.
"When"-He shrugged the question off.
The shower watter quickly dissapeared,leaving behind itself a bunch of smoke.
Y/n quickly grabbed a towel and wiped the water off him,when he made sure that most of the droplets were gone he turned to look in the mirror.
Where he excepted to see a man with the same features as him was instead a woman,her hair black and flowing past of his sight,her eyes,purple.
"Frieda"-Y/n's shaky voice spoke.
Frieda's eyes quickly filled with tears,her face remained expressionless,but she was crying.
"Why did you leave"-Frieda said through her tears,her face remaining the same.
"Y/n what are you doing in there"-A high voice made Frieda dissapear from the mirror.
"I'll be out in a minute"-Y/n said as he dressed up.
He quickly went outside and was met by Fine-"Who is Frieda"-She asked suggestively-"Just...an old friend"-Y/n shut her down.

"You should stop talking to yourself"