Chapter 25

"Hallstatt"

The streets of Marley City were bustling with carriages and people,people were laughing,children were smiling and life was blossoming.
In the middle of this crowd of people was a black haired woman and a small child,the child was wearing a small hat shielding him from the beaming rays of the sun and his hands were clenched with that of the woman's.
The woman had long flowing hair down to her lower back,she had a long dress and was walking in pace with the child.
"Mommy,where 're we going"-The kid asked looking up to meet his mother's eyeline.
She smiled at him-"It's a surprise Y/N"
The kid smiled back at her before letting go of her hand-"Can we go to the park"
"It's something better"-His mom dismayed him quickly as people walked past them.
"Oh"-He grinned widely-"I can't wait"-He giggled before hugging his mother's leg.
She smiled back at him clasping their hands together-"I don't want you to run off somewhere"
He shook his head-"I'd never run away"
"I don't trust that for a minute"-His mother doubted him.
They continued walking together while having basic conversation with each other,often chuckling at each other's jokes.
They stopped walking at the entrence of a small run-down apartment.
Y/N felt lightheaded from the heat whilst his mother was just overwhelmed with excitment.And they weren't being exactly the quietest of people.
She opened a door and the light beamed down on her face.

Y/N was breathing deeply as his mother's blood splashed on his face.
His eyes widened and...
His body felt cold,he felt dead,empty,he lost all his joy.
He shouted at the top of his lungs pushing the man who had broken a bottle over his mother's head.
"NO"-He screamed as the man got back up on his feet.
"You litl' shit"-The man shouted at him with a wide grin on his face,frankly he looked demented.
The man took a swing making the bottle crash against the ground but Y/N rolled out of the way just in time before jumping on a nearby table.
The man turned quickly but his bottle was nowhere to be found as he felt a deep sting on the back of his head.
Warm blood started pouring out as the man collapsed on top of the table.
Y/N pulled the bottle out of the man's scalp and breathed deeply,he stared at his hands...
"YOU DEMON CHILD"-He heard a familiar voice shout at him,he turned around and stared at his mother,her head had been maimed severely,smoke was coming out of the wounds.
"Mom,you're okay"-He whimpered as he ran off towards her,instead of feeling a warm embrace all he felt was a cold kick,making his body collide with the back of a wall.

"He's the devil,a child,he killed someone,and he's a fucking child"-Lara Tybur now fitted with tied up hair and a black funeral dress spoke to her brother.
"You fail to see his potential dear sister"-Willy shot back at her grabbing a glass filled with about a shot-glass' worth of alcohol from the small cofee table next to him.
"After all,you were given the power for that same reason"-Willy made himself more comfortable in his luxiourious couch,Lara finally taking a seat across from him.
"I don't want him to be like me,and,I don't want him to be the inheritor of The Warhammer"-Lara told her brother as she also took a glass filled with alcohol and poured a bit more after she was finished.
Willy opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything a small creack cut him off,through the slightly opened door,Y/N had been listening to all that they had said,Willy immediately shot up grabbing him and leading him to his bedroom.
"Hey,no getting out of bed"-He ordered him-"I'm sorry"-The kid responded slowly.
"It's okay just...don't sneak around like that"-Willy looked into the child's eyes.
"Tell mom I'm sorry"-The boy said to his Uncle as a large smile fell on his face,he patted the kid's shoulder-"Off to sleep now,it's past midnight already"

"You killed your father,bastard"-Lara shouted at her offspring as the 6 year old kid's eyes were overflown with tears,he clenched onto a teddy bear as he whimpered slowly.
"Noone will ever love you,you're-you are a murderer"-Lara told him once more prompting an audible cry from him.
"I'm sorry"-He pleaded for her-"I just tried..."
"I could've saved myself"-Lara told him-"He wouldn't have actually murdered us"
"But"-He tried to cut in-"No"-His mother deadpanned him-"I hate you"

I hate you,that sentence meant everything for Y/N,it was the driving force throughout his childhood,he wanted to prove his mother wrong.
So he would always get full marks in all his test,always on top of his class in all physical challenges and praised,loved and admired by everyone around him,everyone except her.

"Why"-Y/N now in his early teens said out of the blue as he lowered his fork at the dinner that The Tybur family was having.
He had broken the silence catching everyone's attention.
"I-I did all this"-He refered to everything he had accomplished-"So why"-He peered into his mother's eyes-"We'll talk privately son"
His eyes lit up and a small smile ran across his face,tears started flowing from his eyes as he tried wiping them away-"Thanks"

Lara lead the young boy into a random room in their massive mansion-"If you can beat me in hand to hand,I'll accept you"-Lara told him turning around to face her son.
"Fine"-He responded.

"Ah"-He grunted in pain as he clenched onto his wound with a tissue filled with pure alcohol,he squimered in pain as the alcohol took care of the bacteria in the open wound.
"Good try"-His mother told him...

"EVERYONE SWITCH TO YOUR ODM"-Erwin's voice pearced into Y/N's brain as he shook his memory trail off.